2014 NIKE FREE 5.0 & FLYKNIT FREE 4/1/14

Can't wait to see these NSW in person as well as the 2015 Flyknit Frees. Until then, I was able to pick up a pair of the leftover 2014s. Burned a FTL VIP coupon to make these $55 out the door.

FYI if these NSWs fit like the HTMs then they're very much TTS, maybe even half size down-able. This coming from someone who prefers to half size up on his Racers/Trainers/other Flyknit Frees.

FYI if these NSWs fit like the HTMs then they're very much TTS, maybe even half size down-able. This coming from someone who prefers to half size up on his Racers/Trainers/other Flyknit Frees.
agreed! can't wait to snatch up a pair to compare the fit wit the HTM's.

so far, I'm in for 3 cw's.. and that's being very very selective..
mean.gif

Last edited:

agreed! can't wait to snatch up a pair to compare the fit wit the HTM's.

so far, I'm in for 3 cw's.. and that's being very very selective.. :smh:
Yeah I'm gonna have to pick and choose carefully. As of now I want the 3 pairs I posted up above, the other blacks, the greys, and the lavas :lol:. Hopefully some of them end up going on sale, although I highly doubt they will.

Yeah I'm gonna have to pick and choose carefully. As of now I want the 3 pairs I posted up above, the other blacks, the greys, and the lavas
laugh.gif
. Hopefully some of them end up going on sale, although I highly doubt they will.
dang!! forgot about the greys! was really contemplating on finding the grey HTM's but I can pick up 2-3 pairs of the NSW Vs. a pair of the HTM.. I know it's not the same but 2 for one sounds good to me.. I guess we'll see once the live pics shows up..

Last edited:
All these colors are too nice, I need a pair now. The desire is growing like crazy now that pairs are starting to be released too. Can't wait for more info

Well...

Welllll...

Count me in for every pair.

Seriously.
:lol: It's shaping up that way. I'm a big fan of pretty much every colorway besides one or two.

Yeah I'm gonna have to pick and choose carefully. As of now I want the 3 pairs I posted up above, the other blacks, the greys, and the lavas :lol: . Hopefully some of them end up going on sale, although I highly doubt they will.

dang!! forgot about the greys! was really contemplating on finding the grey HTM's but I can pick up 2-3 pairs of the NSW Vs. a pair of the HTM.. I know it's not the same but 2 for one sounds good to me.. I guess we'll see once the live pics shows up..
Yeah the HTM greys are awesome but I'd definitely grab the NSWs instead. Like you said you'll be able to cop 3 of those compared to 1 HTM :lol:.

Purple being worn via IG
View media item 1438092
IMO, the Purple tongue ruins them :/

-edit-
I'm definitely planning to speckle the Top Lines of all the cws (3 minimum) I purchase... :smokin

Last edited:
With a black tongue those are an instacop. Even purple laces would be alright but the mismatch sucks.

Purple being worn via IG
View media item 1438092
IMO, the Purple tongue ruins them :/

-edit-
I'm definitely planning to speckle the Top Lines of all the cws (3 minimum) I purchase... :smokin

Never really seen this shoe from the top angle. Almost seems sort of wide in the front, or it could be the pants make the shoe bitter than it looks. Got to see these in person.

Never really seen this shoe from the top angle. Almost seems sort of wide in the front, or it could be the pants make the shoe bitter than it looks. Got to see these in person.
It also doesn't help that this dude pulled his laces super tight so its throwing the look kinda off.

Back
Top Bottom