2014 NIKE FREE 5.0 & FLYKNIT FREE 4/1/14

Came here to post that I also received build complete email. Can't wait to see these in person. It looks like I'm the only one who ordered a 5.0 sole. Do yall know something I dont?

Last edited:
Can't wait to see what y'all's weaves look like. Might push me over the edge into ordering lol. I like the exclusives but idk if I can justify spending that much dough on them knowing i won't wear em enough.

I ordered these 5 days ago and on my order page it says build complete already! Will post pictures when I get em.

View media item 1471465

Yes please don't forget to post. I currently have another pair of all white soles and black swoosh for my lady, but she's been loving sea-foam-green-like colors for a year now. If your pair ends up looking nice and the colors aren't too dull like the rendering, then I'll probably get her something similar to your setup instead of the all white soles. Maybe a little pop of color on the tags... or a different swoosh color also. Can't wait to see!

Anyone have any info on when those new colorways of the NSW free flyknit might release? There are a couple on there I wouldn't mind picking up.

Just realized I also ordered on release. But mine is still "build in progress." Oh well. Thanks for the replies.

Can you post some photos of your pair?
Yup, let me know if you need any other photos. New to taking photos of shoes. 

They are up on NDC now. I can't post links yet. There is also a volt version "coming soon."

Last edited:
Good to know that they're FINALLY popping up in North America.
smile.gif
they're gonna make their way down sooner or later..
laugh.gif

Went to purchase a pair of last year's 3.0s on disco at NDC today and they've been removed from the site. :frown: If you want any of the 4.0s, don't sleep!

Back
Top Bottom