2014 NIKE FREE 5.0 & FLYKNIT FREE 4/1/14

yeah the shoes are the WMNS DC Half Marathon that released a while ago.

i was surprised that there was no hype for them when i picked them up.

best flyknit free cw imo besides the traditional white/black.

reminded me of HTM color blocking

Last edited:
yup and those DS Marathons actually hit the outlets. I saw them at the Nike Factory store, didn't pick them up for $119.99 though

Getting in patient with the us release. I might just get it on End. Is sizing .5 down too much? Will it be to snug? No half sizes on End and I normally wear an 8.5.

my Hyper Jade NSW finally came from Atmos Japan. Ordered my usual free run size, hopefully it fits since i size up .5 on all my free runs. 

my Hyper Jade NSW finally came from Atmos Japan. Ordered my usual free run size, hopefully it fits since i size up .5 on all my free runs. 

Man I saw the preview for the last reply & came in excited to see pics of these. I need you to post some pics up sir. Nice pickup btw

Man I saw the preview for the last reply & came in excited to see pics of these. I need you to post some pics up sir. Nice pickup btw
haha sorry, realized people would want to see pics and i bragged about it for no reason lol. I'm away for the weekend and it was delivered yesterday. Won't get back till Monday but excited to take some pics since no one's really posted photos yet

My pair of NSW came in from Afew today. No shipment confirmation or anything, just showed up at the door.

Back
Top Bottom