2014 NIKE FREE 5.0 & FLYKNIT FREE 4/1/14

I'd like to throw a few FNL winners circle rewards/coups on them. I'd be cool after 40 off
you can only use one winners circle reward though. Last I checked, you can't stack winners circle and now any other FNL coupon excludes nike, I don't know how you're going to get 40 off. Should've jumped on them from SNS (i think) for $112 shipped. 

Got in the pink flash today! Looking nice. Wish there was a bit more blue but I like them a lot as is. Will post a pic or two later

View media item 1533473
Liking the weave, still wish there was a bit more blue but overall happy. Comparison pic for sizing reference. Sz 10 racers, sz 10 NSWs. As you can see, I could have easily sized down to a 9.5. These are a bit roomy but I don't really wanna deal with the hassle of exchanging so I'll probably just live with it and order .5 down if I decide to get another pair of these.

WOW! That's a SIGNIFICANT size difference between the two! Are you a true 10? For Racers, I always opt for +1/2 size my true. When I compare the length of my Racers to other shoes in my true size, the Racers still seem a bit shorter. I'll probably opt for a -1/2 size (maybe even a full size down?!) when I see a cw I like... Thanks for the pic! REPPED.

Last edited:
WOW! That's a SIGNIFICANT size difference between the two! Are you a true 10? For Racers, I always opt for +1/2 size my true. When I compare the length of my Racers to other shoes in my true size, the Racers still seem a bit shorter. I'll probably opt for a -1/2 size (maybe even a full size down?!) when I see a cw I like... Thanks for the pic! REPPED.
That's what I thought. Looks like two different people's shoes. As far as true size, I wear a 10 in most Nike shoes except for (OG mesh) roshes. I usually wear a 9.5 in those. A lot of shoes I own would kill me if they were 9.5s, but there are a few I could handle. I tend to stick to the 10 but that size difference is ridiculous to me. I really don't wanna go without them now that I have them but I feel a 9.5 would serve me better so idk. If only they were actually available in stores around me lol

That's what I thought. Looks like two different people's shoes. As far as true size, I wear a 10 in most Nike shoes except for (OG mesh) roshes. I usually wear a 9.5 in those. A lot of shoes I own would kill me if they were 9.5s, but there are a few I could handle. I tend to stick to the 10 but that size difference is ridiculous to me. I really don't wanna go without them now that I have them but I feel a 9.5 would serve me better so idk. If only they were actually available in stores around me lol
still FSR on NDC so you can order your 9.5 and send in the 10 when the 9.5 arrive..

I'm in the same boat as you most times as there's not too many places that carry a wide selection of knits around me.. I normally order TTS and one size bigger.. sometimes I miss on both and have to return and go 0.5 down.. so far, I have been fortunate to not miss out on anything I really like due to sizes running out.. but for the Pink Flash, I don't think you'll have to worry about them getting OOS very soon..

Last edited:
i definitely could've went .5 size down but i ordered early and didnt know how sizing was. but TTS isnt too bad, just a little heel slip. might try to shrink them for a better fit.

how much does  the Yellow Flyknit (Blue Collar)  HTM SP go for? looking to grab one not for too much though

And are the NSW the exact same sizing as the SP? ( I know they are the same model, but better to be sure )

how much does  the Yellow Flyknit (Blue Collar)  HTM SP go for? looking to grab one not for too much though

And are the NSW the exact same sizing as the SP? ( I know they are the same model, but better to be sure )
Don't pay more than $250-300.  Same sizing as far as I know.

Just picked up a pair of the pink flashes.  Pretty comfy shoe, fit pretty tts for me as well.  How do they compare w/say the trainer and racers for gym/run use?  Don't have a pair of either since i've just started to get back into collecting.

The hyperjade pair looks really good in pictures!
With all the Zoom Flyknit hype right now, I wonder how much more buzz the NSW Free Flyknit 5.0s would have gotten if Nike put Trainer+ soles on em.
I personally think they would be FIRE.

Last edited:
The hyperjade pair looks really good in pictures!
With all the Zoom Flyknit hype right now, I wonder how much more buzz the NSW Free Flyknit 5.0s would have gotten if Nike put Trainer+ soles on em.
I personally think they would be FIRE.
The NSW upper is actually the same as an unpadded Trainer upper. They just don't have the big painted Swooshes which makes them look different. They're personally my favorite upper. I love the mini Swoosh placement and nothing beats an unpadded Trainer.

Last edited:
The NSW upper is actually the same as an unpadded Trainer upper. They just don't have the big painted Swooshes which makes them look different. They're personally my favorite upper. I love the mini Swoosh placement and nothing beats an unpadded Trainer.

An NSW upper atop an LR sole would blow the unpadded Trainer out of the water! [emoji]128513[/emoji]

An NSW upper atop an LR sole would blow the unpadded Trainer out of the water! [emoji]128513[/emoji]
If only they weren't HTM :(

View media item 1534933View media item 1534934

Back
Top Bottom