2014 NIKE FREE 5.0 & FLYKNIT FREE 4/1/14

Just saw the soon to be released Wolf Grey FL3s, and I'm liking the Wolf Grey cw on these (NSWs) A LOT more... I think I'll just grab these instead now.

In the Wolf Grey/Black cw, imo...
These = Peg32s > FL3s

Last edited:
Tried on the black NSWs in Brussels today. Wasn't feeling them for the price. Will wait for a sale.

Copped black NSW off hanon for less than US retail. Hop on that if you're planing to cop.

Dont cop multiple colors in 1 order so that you dont get hit with customs fees

Last edited:
Copped black NSW off hanon for less than US retail. Hop on that if you're planing to cop.

Dont cop multiple colors in 1 order so that you dont get hit with customs fees

Did you use a promo code? What did your total come out to?

The Greys look pretty close to the htms. Those black nsw prolly going to cop. Any news on a release date for the states?

Those greys are too nice. If/when they hit Nike.com they will be coppped.  That $150 is a little steep but this $50 NDC gift card is burning a hole in my wallet. 

Half size down from Nike running. I'm a 10.5 in everything and a 10 fit. So they fit like the htms. But wait for the sale, Ray. Just not worth it at $150.

Thanks, Sir! I RARELY purchase sneakers at retail nowadays, unless they're iDs. However, with the Wolf Greys and the Oreos, I wouldn't hesitate doing so if I saw them locally or a US based site...

View media item 1625050best pic ive seen of the greys, pic from titolo, leaning towards these instead of lunar 3 greys now.

I'm with you, Sir! I think that I'm over with the FL3s and their disappointing cws... :smh:

I want to speckle the topline of the Wolf Greys with Black. And with the Oreos, I plan on speckling the topline White... 8)

Last edited:
anyone know when they're scheduled to drop on nike EU? Don't want to pay retail for these, but would with 20% off.

Illy-
I got the blacks from hanon, I'll put up pics and fit when they come in.

I've been waiting for these since the HTMs, so retail is worth it.

I ordered half size UP. Flyknits always run half to full size small for me, even the chukka FSB which everyone said size down I went up.

Back
Top Bottom