2014 NIKE FREE 5.0 & FLYKNIT FREE 4/1/14

Hi, I am thinking of getting a pair of Free RN Flyknit but not sure about sizing. I wear a:

9.5 in Flyknit Lunar 1 and 3,
9.5 in adidas ultra boost.

I also have a pair boston boost 5 in 9.5, but feel a bit snug in the forefoot. 

Anyone can recommend which size should I get for Free RN Flyknit? Any help will be much appreciated!

I would go with a 9.5, they fit pretty tts but look massive on feet.

^those look pretty nice. So if anyone gets the train force flyknits let me know how they feel and perform in the gym. Been rocking metcon 2s for squats and deads. Contemplating on adding the train force into the rotation.

^those look pretty nice. So if anyone gets the train force flyknits let me know how they feel and perform in the gym. Been rocking metcon 2s for squats and deads. Contemplating on adding the train force into the rotation.
I have them, they feel good

I bought my RNs at my local Champs store. I took them out for a run and they felt a little tight and I wanna get a bigger size, you think my champs will let me exchange them for a bigger size even though I took them out for a run?

Last edited:
Picked up a couple pair of Free FKs. I'm in love with the womens RN MC coloway. I am a size 11 so I ordered the size 12 hoping they would fit....and they do! No shame at all rocking these. And the 4.0 pair were on sale plus 10% discount
smokin.gif

seems like Nike athletes that have tested these have narrow and long feet.. previous free 4.0-5.0 were long and wide on the forefoot but mid foot is narrow and can't really be adjusted any wider than the stitched tongue will allow.. same story this year.. the only Free so far that fit me good are the Free NSW's.. but those too ran big but not an issue, just had to size 0.5 down.. ordered the Free RN wmns mc cw in 11 (9.5 mens is tts for me).. they were ok in length and the midfoot isn't too bad either.. cushioning wasn't impressive at all for me and looked long for some reason.. maybe I'm just used to Lunar comfort now.. oh well, at least I gave them a chance..

It's TTS for the RN Flyknits, right?
I think these definitely are wider and longer than the original Free Runs. I would go TTS even with my wide foot. 

I got to disagree with this, Free Run 2s fits me just fine while the RN Flyknits are tight on the sides and long. I could definitely size down by half for the perfect length but I have a wide feet so that isn't going to happen. I actually tried it half a size up and they were still snug but it just added extra length and didn't look too good.

I think this might be a case of people needing to try them on themselves and see how it works for them.

Tried on the WMN's RN Flyknits today, and I think I'd go with TTS. I felt like I could go 1/2 down as well though...
View media item 2003538
Like others, I don't like how the toe curls up when it's in hand. However, once you wear them, you don't really notice it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom