2014 NIKE FREE 5.0 & FLYKNIT FREE 4/1/14

on their website, it says 30 days timeframe. I ordered my i.d's on the 1st and i haven't gotten an email yet. So these must be getting popular?
Either very popular or production issues. Have many id Nikes, never taken that long

That's unfortunate. If I were you, I'd ask for a coupon code.

Called and was basically told nope, nothing they would do. My options were to wait the additional time for my order or cancel. Very suprised the rep I spoke to was not even apologetic about a pretty substantial delay.

No biggie, cancelled the order.

theres an ebay seller from TAIWAN selling the free flyknit 4.0s

can't wait for these to drop in the states already.

Last edited:
Anyone know about the geneology of free pack? Saw they had a flyknit free 3.0. Any info?

can't wait for some reveiws or feedback on the new 3.0s they are looking good.

Thinking about making the new 5.0 trainers my go to gym shoe for lifiting

can't wait for some reveiws or feedback on the new 3.0s they are looking good.

Thinking about making the new 5.0 trainers my go to gym shoe for lifiting
I can't say much about performance, but I tried them on and the fit of the 3.0 is different than the 5.0. The ankle collar rests lower than the 5.0. I would still got a .5 size up. It's differently not as breathable as the 5.0 too.

Need those Free Flyknit Multicolours! 
smokin.gif

These finally came in for me.

Best wmn's colorway imo, or well my favorite to say the least. I remember hearing people say that the area around the ankles were a little too tight on the older sets, these fit snug for sure... but a comfortable snug.

Mostly guys lurk these forums but if anyone is wondering about size... if mens and womens differentiate any (and I'm sure they do).. these fit tts for me. Definitely get the size you're used to getting because they're supposed to fit snug. Too loose wouldn't make sense nor would thick socks paired with them.

These finally came in for me.

Best wmn's colorway imo, or well my favorite to say the least. I remember hearing people say that the area around the ankles were a little too tight on the older sets, these fit snug for sure... but a comfortable snug.

Mostly guys lurk these forums but if anyone is wondering about size... if mens and womens differentiate any (and I'm sure they do).. these fit tts for me. Definitely get the size you're used to getting because they're supposed to fit snug. Too loose wouldn't make sense nor would thick socks paired with them.
how do these compare to the free flyknit 5.0 from last year. 

LoL. just checked NDC and sizes 10.5-12 are OOS. I'm pretty sure most, if not all were purchased by men.

flyknit 3.0's.. tts without socks.. currently looking for a pair of ultra thin running socks to wear with these now because anything else makes them overly snug.so.. maybe I should have listened when everyone recommended to go up a half size. [emoji]128532[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom