2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you want it?
Good guy RCK 
pimp.gif

sidenote: Please change your avy so the Kings can start playing well

I should've called out and went to Barclays Center smh

I wonder if GS will play the Nets again...

Maybe I'll go and catch their game in Philly lol

*edit

Sold out. Parking passes only? :stoneface:

Last edited:
[thread="638376"]I was helping clean my parent's house and found an old Tim Duncan toy, probably came from a McDonald's Happy Meal or something when he was a rookie.[/thread]

Do you want it?
Good guy RCK :pimp:

sidenote: Please change your avy so the Kings can start playing well
Pls leave me alone thx

Jerk

That would be awesome
Idk what it really is tbh View media item 1817284
View media item 1817285
Pm me your shipping address

Get out of my face Steph. This damn Ninja is every damn where God dammit!

View media item 1816893

That means you're searching for him or pages you're visiting have his name.

Google (and Facebook) collect this data and then give you the appropriate ads.

I used to believe that until about two months ago, when Shoepalace ads and Supplied PDX and Finishline ads kept popping up like the Steph ad, and I'd never heard of OR used either except FNL.

And now, I really don't see the connection because I don't shop Express, that's not a Steph ad(who I never Google) but it's an Express ad, which I REALLY never Google so, it's just paid ads, and maybe every once In a while, I see an ad that matches my search History, but rarely

Free Swaggy

Kobe bout to give Swaggy the Smush Parker treatment once the season ends

Lakers coach Byron Scott said reserve guard Nick Young will sit for his third straight game tonight vs Detroit and possibly the next few games as well. Scott insists that Young, who recently called the Lakers a "circus", is not in his doghouse. "I’ve talked to Nick and I’ve told him we’re trying some other things, told him to be patient," Scott said. "He’s been great."

Translated: "We're going to sit you because Kobe can't find a trade partner for you. You've been playing decent but Kobe hates you."

Last edited:

Free Swaggy

Lakers coach Byron Scott said reserve guard Nick Young will sit for his third straight game tonight vs Detroit and possibly the next few games as well. Scott insists that Young, who recently called the Lakers a "circus", is not in his doghouse. "I’ve talked to Nick and I’ve told him we’re trying some other things, told him to be patient," Scott said. "He’s been great."

Translated: "We're going to sit you because Kobe can't find a trade partner for you. You've been playing decent but Kobe hates you."
greatest thing kobe has done all season 
pimp.gif

i already feel bad for whatever team ends up signing the bum 

Away from the house today but, the Ball Gods made sure the stream on this GSW/BKYN game was super duper HD. 
pimp.gif

I hope the OKC game comes in this clear.

Free Swaggy

Nick Cannon is the truth though. Sad hazing goes on within the Lakers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom