2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
always funny
roll.gif
roll.gif
******* Rudy Gay, man

Kobe left tonight's game with stomach problems wonder if that was because him and Vanessa were eating at Busy Bee's and Waffle House while down in ATL. He might need to retire fully before he starts experimenting with stuff that is not in his usual diet....

nick young a fool. still remember the morris twins basically shoving him and he didnt do a thang. just realized one of the morris is there again :lol:

Last edited:

nick young a fool. still remember the morris twins basically shoving him and he didnt do a thang. just realized one of the morris is there again :lol:

Funny thing about it is when he subbed in the game for the first time tonight the Morris twin and him dapped each other up and shared a laugh.

Funny thing about it is when he subbed in the game for the first time tonight the Morris twin and him dapped each other up and shared a laugh.

Funnier thing about it is the announcers both agreeing that that didn't warrant an ejection :rofl:

Homerism at its best

Last edited:
I just realized that we are going to be hearing the name Lebron James in the NBA for another 15+ years. By the time Lebron is out of the league his son Lebron James Jr. will either be in college or just getting drafted into the NBA.

Then you got Shaq's who will be in the league by then and Wade's son too and White chocolate's son. If they play good enough to make it to the NBA

Pretty crazy when you think of it

Now if the Heat somehow got all of them together...

I just realized that we are going to be hearing the name Lebron James in the NBA for another 15+ years. By the time Lebron is out of the league his son Lebron James Jr. will either be in college or just getting drafted into the NBA.

Then you got Shaq's who will be in the league by then and Wade's son too and White chocolate's son. If they play good enough to make it to the NBA

rick-ross-head-nod-o.gif

bruh, why you think the sixers been tanking. #15yearplan

Why would you have Rudy handling the ball :stoneface:
George Karl trolling. Trying to get fired so he can go be a family man. No other explanation of what i've witnessed lately
either that or rck working his magic 
hey @sea manup
 how are you? great I hope

next time you pick up a bag of milk, I hope it explodes on you.
My appartment just lost all power

What did you do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom