2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
mane **** chris vernon
laugh.gif
. he slobs tony allen so much its ridiculous. i use to like vernon about 5 years ago, but now he's unbearable at times when he talks about the grizz.
big ups to Verno for responding tho I guess but ya he has a huge man crush on Allen, tbh I haven't listened to him in months... probably since the playoffs last year
remember they gassed him with that hoop mixtape of him crossing up all those highschoolers at that camp lmaooooooo
roll.gif
 when I started my MyCareer on 2k, I got drafted to the Pelicans, and whenever Tyreke sucks I think of that hoopmixtape and wonder "why the hell ain't he even doing that stuff in a video game?"
My bad bro. I honestly thought you just joke around that you enjoy my analysis. I'll continue to provide inside. I'm sincerely sorry
stingers up!

550c95a2a15a1.image.jpg

Jerry West was suppose to have that #2 pick in the 2003 NBA Draft, but it was already traded to Detroit. That's when he would've built a dynasty in Memphis with Wade, Battier & Pau.

Once he lost out on that, it was hard to build anything around Pau and Battier as your core :lol:

...or could've simply got the #1 pick and kept the pick that year to take Lebron. We would've had him for about 4-5 years or so before he dipped.

Last edited:
Rondo really did delete Dallas out of his memories.... son had a putback dunk just this past January and he's talking about having not dunked in 3 years 
laugh.gif

Raw John shut a lot of people up.   Dudes were shorting his stock big time.  

He's good because he has ET length like fingers that allow him to fake people out.  He does it so fast at levels over 9,000 that it makes the ball look like it teleported. The camera man is victim to this one too many.  To be clear again, Rondo's defense was how you should play defense.  Melodramatic should shave that hair line over his lip. Were guys expecting a foul to be called?  Well, unless you are Stefraund Curry, you won't be protected by the league.

Last edited:

LOL.

Elite because of the stat line and fantasy leagues?  I agree...

Very easy.

Cousin just a bit sluggish, tired and all inside sometimes.  He could slim down the BMI or something.
he's not in top shape right now because he has just dealt with a achilles injury and then a back injury, both of which took him out of his training while he was trying to get over them.  gonna take a month or so for him to get back into NBA shape.  Also looks a little sluggish out there because he's dealing with tendonitis in his feet.  Hopefully he looks a little better physically after this 4 day break

The NBA said the refs made a mistake in the closing seconds last night, and Rondo should have been called for a foul on Anthony.

From league's officials report: "Rondo grabs Anthony's arm prior to the start of his upward shooting motion and affects his RSBQ

RSBQ= Rhythm, Speed, Balance, Quickness.

:rolleyes :rolleyes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom