2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm from the same area and that's a lie. Dalonte had had hands way before Roosevelt. He's never been a "tough guy" whatever that means but he's been known to throw hands.

And everyone knows he's always been a little off upstairs and quick to spaz

Yeah....I seriously doubt that Collector (Bow B4 Me) and Delonte West ever ran in the same circles :lol:.

It's well known in that area that Delonte isn't no *****..Just a regular dude that's a little off upstairs. He never claimed to be no street dude.

I'm from the same area and that's a lie. Dalonte had had hands way before Roosevelt. He's never been a "tough guy" whatever that means but he's been known to throw hands.

And everyone knows he's always been a little off upstairs and quick to spaz

Hands? I'm talking about legit street dude. I know people who aren't "street" that have hands. If your from around here I'm sure you've heard of Jason Scott. Multiple murders in PG and in alleged Texas. Was one of my best friends in HS. West wasn't doing that kind of dirt in these types of circles. It's kind of hard do go any deeper in the types I'm talking about. For obvious reasons.

Hands? I'm talking about legit street dude. I know people who aren't "street" that have hands. If your from around here I'm sure you've heard of Jason Scott. Multiple murders in PG and in alleged Texas. Was one of my best friends in HS. West wasn't doing that kind of dirt in these types of circles. It's kind of hard do go any deeper in the types I'm talking about. For obvious reasons.

A murderous serial killer is not a "street dude"....you were just best friends with a psychopath :lol:. Delonte never claimed to be no damn street dude. I'm not sure you really know or understand what it means to be a "street dude".

isn't an ability & a skill kinda the same thing?

Ability is natural, skill is acquired. There's a correlation in the sense that abilities can make acquiring skills easier. I mean, being a quick learner is an ability in and of itself.

Let's use pre-injury Derrick Rose as an example. His athleticism was almost unparalleled and he could dunk with ease. But his size is a hindrance in finishing around the rim, so he developed skills that complemented his speed and athleticism to finish around big men.

Lol, is that West's real account or na? I am reading mixed reports

Sac commentators calling Boogie out for his antics. Why he hell is Cousins so emotional. I honestly haven't seen someone get out of their game like this over refs since Rasheed

tongue.gif

Last edited:
Best pg
Best shooter
Best PF
Top 5 center
Top 5 coach
Wesley johnson
Best owner
Best selfie
Best fans
Best bench in the league

Something aint adding up :\

Last edited:
Making a case for being named the best outside shooter in the league not named Steph Curry.

Another reminder that the season is still young and much can still happen?
Remember when some hype fans named Curry as the goat because he averaged 38ppg after a handful of games?
Curry is averaging 30.5ppg now after roughly 30 games.
Gotta stay realistic.

Best pg
Best shooter
Best PF
Top 5 center
Top 5 coach
Wesley johnson
Best owner
Best selfie
Best fans
Best bench in the league

Something aint adding up :\

It doesnt add up because not all of this is true for one, and even if it was its no indication of how these pieces perform together as a team.

Individual pieces =/ team

A murderous serial killer is not a "street dude"....you were just best friends with a psychopath :lol:. Delonte never claimed to be no damn street dude. I'm not sure you really know or understand what it means to be a "street dude".

If Bron said something about him do you really believe West is gonna do anything about it? If you do cool. I'd put my life on it West would do nothing. Empty threat. Fake tough guy.

Most killers are somewhat off. Don't let the news reports get it twisted. Scott was called a criminal mastermind by the PG County police. The things folk were involved with goes much deeper then simple cold blooded murder. Theft, money laundering, robbery, drugs etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom