2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Catching up on the thread. Yall some wild boys man. Wiiiiiiiiild boys :rofl:

These things are not obvious to us non-Baltimore folks. Like Will Barton's Cedonia Ave tattoo that looks like a California tat to me.

It's a universal hood tradition to take a popular logo and assign it to your hood. Normally baseball hats

I don't see the point in not starting D. Russell only to bring him in when both Bryant and Lou Williams are on the floor

Let him have the reigns at least for a little bit of each game
Byron Scott forgot and forgets what his plan is, I think.

And, what happened to ASG Teague and Korver man? These are not the same guys

The games almost always continue from takeoff to landing, and each player is expected to be a full participant, with no excused absences. Guard Tim Hardaway Jr., who was a part of the group earlier this season, learned that lesson. After a couple of weeks spent honing his Uno expertise, teammates said, he wanted to take a break, if only for one flight.

“He said he was tired and wanted to rest,” Schroder said. “So we had to kick him out.”

Hardaway has not been invited back.
Those who have stuck with the game cite the value of chemistry and camaraderie.

:rofl:

:rofl:

Shout out to all my folks wearing twins hats :nerd:

8768bfab38b310e2b0a2002fa9cf3282_crop_north.jpg

I'm about to follow Bogut on Twitter so I can call him a bum and the worst player on the Warriors. **** him.

Hahaha so ******* corny.

Please do it. Bogut is more intelligent than you and that snitch combined. Would love to see his reply to such a stupid comment.

Catching up on the thread. Yall some wild boys man. Wiiiiiiiiild boys :rofl:
It's a universal hood tradition to take a popular logo and assign it to your hood. Normally baseball hats

SMH @ my suburban upbringing. Had no idea.

[h1]Kevin Arnovitz[/h1]
Ever heard historical accounts of the Mongols ravaging and sacking foreign cities? That's the Golden State Warriors. 2 hours ago

Hahaha so ******* corny.

Please do it. Bogut is more intelligent than you and that snitch combined. Would love to see his reply to such a stupid comment.

Yes, Andrew Bogut is definitely smarter than me because he happens to be on the team you **** ride. Right.

Hahaha so ******* corny.

laugh.gif
 That hostility.

You are like the NT version of the Mad Rapper from Biggies Life After Death Album.

Just mad
laugh.gif
 Chill sometimes brudda

Andrew Bogut is smarter than you because he wouldnt quote a single post twice and each time come up with a garbage reply.

You ride my team more than I do. Constantly bringing them up. At least say something decent!

a-friend, Im good haha

What every team needs to do against the warriors is just go ultra small and run everyone off the line.

Bulls didn't defend as badly when they went super small tonight.

Other teams should try that and see how their luck goes.

What every team needs to do against the warriors is just go ultra small and run everyone off the line.

Bulls didn't defend as badly when they went super small tonight.

Other teams should try that and see how their luck goes.

February 3rd. Not predicting anything but I'd be damn we lose by 30 plus. Not gonna happen folks.

You dig in any crates?
this isn't like down South but this Latina named Chantel, mmmmm..

She would've belonged in the "slim thick angels" thread.

I understand James Harden now, money is power in the strip joint

Last edited:
sick move and left handed layup by kobe :smokin

steph with the high flying lefthand dunk

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom