2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.

I know people like to clown KD for his emotional side, but I view being emotional as being alive. Being alive and living are entirely different things. If you're not emotional then you're not alive, and I view KD as fully alive. 
nah thats not right or true. 

. everyone mourns differently. my mom passed last year and her and my pops were married 40 years . i didnt see my dad cry once or really show any emotion.  

And for some reason people think the term "enotional" is an insult. I said KD was clearly an emotional person after we saw his MVP speech and a-friend came at metalking about I must have lived an extremely privileged life to say something like that.
That's not what happened at all bro.

Ca_I7ybUsAEqvUz.jpg

You were saying KD was soft and used his breakdown during the MVP speech as proof thereof. 

Last edited:
thats terrible what happened to monty's wife. growing up with family in the towing industry and currently working in it now as well , i think dying in a car accident has to be the most horrific way to go out . .R.I.P

where is dwight traded to ? and for who ?

anyone think its a long-shot that im telling my real life friends that westbrook comes to miami when his deal is up ? i feel like he'd mess with our management and he likes to dress like a miami night club go-er

I would hate to be on the thunder. Pretty much you would have to "try" to play defense, and then on offense you just stand there and watch two guys shoot questionably bad shots

LOL this is funny. Westbrook has been unquestionably the best passer in the league this year or top 3 at the worst. DO you even watch their games? Don't get it twisted, he constantly gets everyone involved and open looks as well as any PG in the league all while being able to score impressively himself as well. Leading the league in 20 point and 10 assist double doubles by a wide margin. This narrative that he doesn't pass is funny at this point and Durant is also a willing passer. Overall of course they are going to take a lot of shots together though they are both top 5 scorers in this league. They're second in the league in scoring only below the godly Warriors and 40-14, I think they are fine :lol:

Last edited:
where is dwight traded to ? and for who ?

anyone think its a long-shot that im telling my real life friends that westbrook comes to miami when his deal is up ? i feel like he'd mess with our management and he likes to dress like a miami night club go-er

Him and wade could dress each other,
But in all seriousness, he ain't going to Miami
They're about to tie up their monies in wade and possibly whiteside

i hate that they paid goran dragic , if they pay whiteside and pay wade and let him become more important than the team , ill be a complete pistons / timberwolves fan , then again .....the pistons paid josh smith a couple years ago and i was ready to jump ship on rooting for them 
laugh.gif

why cant Orlando ever keep a player or sign a big name (except for tmac/grant hill once) ......it has to be their management ? orlando is a nice place and maybe not a party town but miami is down the street for that 

i hate that they paid goran dragic , if they pay whiteside and pay wade and let him become more important than the team , ill be a complete pistons / timberwolves fan , then again .....the pistons paid josh smith a couple years ago and i was ready to jump ship on rooting for them 
laugh.gif
So basically you jump ship whenever your team does something you disagree with? 

So basically you jump ship whenever your team does something you disagree with? 
havent jumped ship yet , and i didnt with the pistons when they signed josh smith ......its not that serious with me , i cant pick a favorite team or player , i just know i love the nba so much that i stopped watching football and baseball when i started working about 10 years ago , though i monitor the heats moves a lot more due to hometown 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom