2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
mean.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

KAT is a good match for Wiggins, Wiggins too soft/ no heart to be a consistent leader

And guards gon put STUPID numbers on that D Russell /Kobe/Clarkson defensive combo :lol: :smh:

Im scared Wiggs wont get to shine if most of the offense goes through KAT. I envisioned Wiggs as the leader of the team.

Sup NT FAM, me and my BOY Steve (OG NT'ER) put on for NT Last night at the Cavs Opener. After going to every Cavs playoff game last year, we were like let's just get floor seats behind the Cavs Bench for the Home Opener.

We got on ESPN a few times, you can see my dude Steve with his NT hat and Im the in the Throwback Z jersey. Lebron's whole family was 2 rows behind us, His wife is a super nice lady.

View media item 1769546View media item 1769547View media item 1769548View media item 1769549View media item 1769551
Man I heard she looks even better in person(Lebron wife)

i like orlando's center. he's like an off brand deandre

Vujacic is a all star,and way better than Deandre!20 20 games in his sleep...feel the Magicians!lol

Fournette as in Fournier?

Vucivec can't be an off brand Deandre. They don't compare at all.

Vuc doesn't/can't play a lick of D and he's one if not the most skilled Center offensively.

no no, there's a black center too. he played the two games I went to last week. I forget his name, but his initials are d.d.

With Wiggins and Towns, let's have both guys develop and become stars before we worry if they can work together or if one is too passive or whatever.

You'd think people would have realized after debating about Russ and Durant all these years, great players can work around each other.. the alpha and beta doesn't matter as much as the narratives make it seem.

And that makes more sense Freeze was talking about Dewayne Dedmon 
laugh.gif

I don't know what kind of burn he's going to get with Orlando this year, but he's got size and can rebound and block shots. 

With Wiggins and Towns, let's have both guys develop and become stars before we worry if they can work together or if one is too passive or whatever.

You'd think people would have realized after debating about Russ and Durant all these years, great players can work around each other.. the alpha and beta doesn't matter as much as the narratives make it seem.
Yup. Supreme Talent almost always finds a way to coexist. 

I didn't know Zach LaVine was the 13th overall pick...

I swore dude was taken in the second round or late first. Whoops

I'm eager to see how KAT plays against Hassan Whiteside and the Bulls army of big men in the next few nights

LaVine only got taken 13th cause ppl were really comparing him heavily to Westbrook...:x

Hes athletic but cmom ppl lol

KAT will hold his own against Mia & Chi.  He's already got ROTY locked up.  Having KG in his ear will only speed up his development.  It was hilarious how you could hear KG screaming "All day!" during KAT's highlight video vs the Nuggs. 

Last edited:

Agreed. Used to hate Russ around 2012 for playing like hes the #1 guy and thought it hurt the team. But now he hasn't really given me a choice and won me over. Durant will always be better but it doesn't matter who has the ball. Just find a way to score, which they both do very well.

And that makes more sense Freeze was talking about Dewayne Dedmon :lol:

I don't know what kind of burn he's going to get with Orlando this year, but he's got size and can rebound and block shots. 

The fans fixation over and who and who isn't will always be a puzzling one.

Two guys score 40 and the narrative afterwards was who's team it was.

People are stupid

Sup NT FAM, me and my BOY Steve (OG NT'ER) put on for NT Last night at the Cavs Opener. After going to every Cavs playoff game last year, we were like let's just get floor seats behind the Cavs Bench for the Home Opener.

We got on ESPN a few times, you can see my dude Steve with his NT hat and Im the in the Throwback Z jersey. Lebron's whole family was 2 rows behind us, His wife is a super nice lady.

View media item 1769546View media item 1769547View media item 1769548View media item 1769549View media item 1769551

that ilgauskas jersey is flames

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom