2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
if the bulls trade pau & tony to sac & boogie or rudy aren't coming back for him...just KK & ben mac im gonna be furious

:smh: Dumb move by the Rockets...why trade DMo? Dude is the Rockets best post player and Thornton has been really good in spurts. All for a 1st round draft pick in a weak draft class and Joel Anthony? |I

Great move by Pistons...Thornton gives them a Vinny Johnson type of guy (instant offense) and if DMo get's healthy he's a handful on the post.

Last edited:
Dwight isn't under contract either sooooo...

Did you not read anything I said before? We can sign him for cheap.
:rofl: this is his last big contract before he retires. He's getting the max/near max.

And you acknowledged there's a scarcity of big men in the league, so you're gonna trade a young, talented one because his game still has room for improvement after just a few years in the league :lol:

It's just a bad move.

Agree to disagree my man.

Besides, these hypothetical trades might not even happen so all these arguments might be pointless.

Last edited:
It's a good value pick that Morey got. Top 8 protected this year. Top 10 next year.

It would currently be the 14th pick...

But the Jazz, Blazers, Hornets, Bulls, Mavericks, Pacers, Heat are 2.5 games ahead or less..

Considering how much the Pistons have improved, they likely pass up at least 5 of those teams.

I would do that Pau and Tony for Koufos and Mcelmore trade

Pau is going to sign with someone else after this season, let's face it

And Tony is not going to amount to anything. He has had plenty of chances to produce and he's mostly a non factor with some good games here and there

Let's not over-value our players again

Last edited:
Dwight isn't under contract either sooooo...

Did you not read anything I said before? We can sign him for cheap.
:rofl: this is his last big contract before he retires. He's getting the max/near max.

And you acknowledged there's a scarcity of big men in the league, so you're gonna trade a young, talented one because his game still has room for improvement after just a few years in the league :lol:

It's just a bad move.

Agree to disagree my man.

Besides, these hypothetical trades might not even happen so all these arguments might be pointless.
Salute :smokin

I love DMO I hope he does well easily one of the nicest NBA players I've met I'm not even being bitter but I think something might be up with his back TBH 7 footers with back problems scare me

If DMo's back is able to fully heal, Pistons just got a gem. If not, ehhhhh

Rockets currently in the concussion protocol program right now unless they know something I don't

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom