2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the big deal with reps? Never understood why people care about it so much

If you ain't from the NBA thread,(kidding here, I know you hang out man)you wouldn't understand the NBA thread.

Somethings just are.

It's like somethings are guaranteed, some things people just do, they talk about or must bring up when the moment presents itself.

-Erased reps after bannings
-NT curse that causes immediate ball-out or bust moments when players are called out
-player A makes the HOF so it's like "if Mitch made it..."
-posterX throws a rant and peeps are like "this man has had it"
-GSW praise going and dudes be like "F word the Warriors"
- Thunder get beat so peeps be like "This is the Thunders Year"
- someone gets called on something and cats be like "context though"
-EarlDaGoat making gifs before moments even happen
-Collector/Consensus talking to himself about Wiz greatness during live Wiz games
-Freeze coming with the pics anytime a decent team plays Detroit
-JD617(I think 617) grave digging posts when someone starts backtracking

Etc etc etc

When folks get banned,
We care about reps man,

Last edited:

Why is Carlisle letting his All Star get berated like this

roll.gif
Pulled a Morris twin

Jabari Parker been on a milk carton, NT slanders him, he goes off, NT gives him props like they never slandered him, never fails :lol:

I don't care about reps. But if you've ever repped me, and get banned, I will find you, and hurt you

Repped

Now you'll know

Also, when someone says "take all my reps"...that's not even possible. I can only rep you once per post, sorry.

Last edited:
Jabari Parker been on a milk carton, NT slanders him, he goes off, NT gives him props like they never slandered him, never fails
laugh.gif
Feel like NT was more so blaming Kidd (although I haven't been on the past few days so idk), and rightfully so

Last edited:
Spoken like someone who doesn't care about getting banned

Thanks for tying my NT life to yours

:rolleyes

I'm not trying to get banned after having the same name for 12 years.

The only close call was when I let a South American roommate use my NT login and he started posting nonsensical stuff with horrible English and had a weird obsession with DCallamerican

It was a while ago I think on the old website (yuku? I'm not familiar with what we are on now)

Last edited:
Timmy butthurt because this is low key the tim duncan farewell tour too but nobody cares :lol:.

Stop it. You know damn well if he was to announce it to the world he was retiring, he'd definitely get the love all around the league but Duncan has always been a low key guy like Dirk.

I don't see anything wrong with how he answered. It's like you dudes feel like he should've gave that politcally correct, "oooh yeah, Kobe's the greatest...we'll miss him" bs spew. The Spurs are on a quest for a championship this year. I'm sure they worrying about a lot more than playing against Kobe for the last time.

Stop it. You know damn well if he was to announce it to the world he was retiring, he'd definitely get the love all around the league but Duncan has always been a low key guy like Dirk.
Or maybe he doesn't announce it because he knows no one would care so he decided to save himself the embarrassment?

Last edited:
after 20 years that's the first time I've watched a tim duncan interview 
laugh.gif

he was keeping it real tho 

If you ain't from the NBA thread,(kidding here, I know you hang out man)you wouldn't understand the NBA thread.

Somethings just are.

It's like somethings are guaranteed, some things people just do, they talk about or must bring up when the moment presents itself.

-Erased reps after bannings
-NT curse that causes immediate ball-out or bust moments when players are called out
-player A makes the HOF so it's like "if Mitch made it..."
-posterX throws a rant and peeps are like "this man has had it"
-GSW praise going and dudes be like "F word the Warriors"
- Thunder get beat so peeps be like "This is the Thunders Year"
- someone gets called on something and cats be like "context though"
-EarlDaGoat making gifs before moments even happen
-Collector/Consensus talking to himself about Wiz greatness during live Wiz games
-Freeze coming with the pics anytime a decent team plays Detroit
-JD617(I think 617) grave digging posts when someone starts backtracking

Etc etc etc

When folks get banned,
We care about reps man,
laugh.gif
true story...., 

i hope the thunder wash the cavs but the thunder play everybody close so its not going to happen. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom