2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
@JerryZgoda: Lavine is 6-7 FG tonight and scored 14 points in 13 minutes, but just picked up his 3rd foul with 9 mins left in 1st half. Suns lead 34-31.

McRoberts cookin?
McDermott
roll.gif
oops knew some sorta Mc

Good for him tho 
smokin.gif

The Jazz have been one of the most boring teams consistently for like 20+ years now. It's pathetic.

That alley LeBron just caught was wild.

No surprise the team sucks when Ricky hits the bench :lol:

Good D by Belly to end the quarter tho

He really is a legit good defender. Exactly the kind of dude I hate to have guard me. You think, "why the **** is this scrub giving me problems?" But the thing is, he's not a scrub. That's what he does.

JR Smith throws some of the worst lobs I've ever seen, they're making Lebron's dunks look even better than they actually are

He really is a legit good defender. Exactly the kind of dude I hate to have guard me. You think, "why the **** is this scrub giving me problems?" But the thing is, he's not a scrub. That's what he does.

To be clear, I was talking about Delly (Delladova), not Belly. I don't know who Belly is.

i have a late birthday so i'm one of the youngest in my class

Man, this takes me back. Idk why, but I always assume everybody on here is around the same age as me. I remember a bunch of HS graduation threads my senior year, a bunch of college related threads when I was in college. It blows my mind when I see someone mention they're still in high school :lol:

What's this I hear about the Grizzlies' higher-ups beefing with each other?

Last edited:
Love is useless if he can't even be a factor against this Jazz team. They play two traditional big men and have maybe 1 dynamic/competent guard in Hood. Don't get why the Cavs are so stubborn about trading him.

Man, this takes me back. Idk why, but I always assume everybody on here is around the same age as me. I remember a bunch of HS graduation threads my What's this I hear about the Grizzlies' higher-ups beefing with each other?

Memphis' 14%-minority owner Steve Kaplan was told by Grizzlies majority owner Robert Pera that he'd be let out of his shares because he wanted to buy 30% of the Timberwolves from Glen Taylor -> when Glen Taylor died then the franchise with Karl Towns' future is handed over to Kaplan.

Pera has Kaplan shopping his share now which can't be bought, well, because:

From ESPN.com article: In selling his minority stake on the open market, Kaplan has been asking for close to $100 million for his 14 percent share -- pegging the team's value at roughly $700 million. Kaplan's figure is a big-enough number to turn off some potential investors, sources said.

"Kaplan's figure is a big-enough number to turn off some potential investors, sources said."

He's asking for $100 million for his 14 percent share... think about what that means. The more he tries to sell the more potential buyers are able to understand that this team, this organization - BHZ's Memphis Grizzlies - are floundering and worth hardly anything.

Because if $100 million is 14 percent ownership than you can easily figure out what 100% is and that's... uh, sad. So why would that excite anyone who was interested? Considering all the playoff appearances/runs and it's already this low.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom