2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand all that, but why risk getting less. 16 million is a lot of money for a 23 year old. He's a restricted free agent so I'm happy. Hopefully Myers matches whatever offer he gets. But whose really going to give him more than 16?

laugh.gif
 @ Barnes only wanting his agent to get 2%

I understand all that, but why risk getting less. 16 million is a lot of money for a 23 year old. He's a restricted free agent so I'm happy. Hopefully Myers matches whatever offer he gets. But whose really going to give him more than 16?
Maybe you don't quite understand though, I'm not being a wise ***, but seriously. Carrol and Matthews are both coming off major injuries and STILL got PAID

The cap will jump next year, I could easily see him getting more than 16 with a strong year and a deep playoff run

Philly would give him more than 16 lol. There are going to be a number of teams in the offseason with a bag of money to spend after the big FA's are picked up.

Harrison Barnes will be marketed as a premier 3 & D wing, who's a great character guy, a champion and versatile on both sides of the ball....not realizing that his skills are maximized on a team where he's simply asked to hit open 3's, run the floor and defend.

I could see a team throwing him 18mil per year. Srs.

I'm trying to tell you man. East weak bruh. We gonna unleash Oak down low and we got shooters around him. And when we get Marshall back it's gonna be Orlando Magic 2009-lite. And we got that pick swap with the Kings so we better not try some nutty *** plays/subs in the final minutes like we did last year

If they do make the playoffs they'll get swept first round. Wont be like the last time they made the playoffs in 2012 as the 8th seed and eliminated the Bulls and pushed Boston to 7 games.

20/5/5 season for Gordon Hayward?
All star birth?
Gobert for DPOY?
Jazz get the 8th seed?

I say yes to all the above :pimp:

Sixers gonna make us eat our words when they dominate for 5+ years and own all the draft picks lol

Last edited:
Steph Curry had his own Jeopardy! category the other night. these were the answers:

$400

Steph dishes out thank yous to cafeteria workers who he thinks made a special meal for him in an ad for this network.

$800

When Steph is making an assist, AKA “dropping” this coin, he’s dishing it to someone else for the score.

$1,200

If Steph dishes out 10 assists along with 10 points & 10 rebounds in a game, he achieves this coveted feat.

$1,600

One of Steph’s best dishes at the 2015 all-star Game was to this Maverick big man, AKA the Dunking Deutschman.

$2,000

Steph dished & dealt in the NCAA, leading this southern state’s Davidson College to the Elite Eight.

1st person to answer all 5 right gets a rep :nerd:

If they do make the playoffs they'll get swept first round. Wont be like the last time they made the playoffs in 2012 as the 8th seed and eliminated the Bulls and pushed Boston to 7 games.
Progress is progress. We are gonna take that 8 seed and get smashed by the Cavs and then hit Sacto up for that pick swap. 
The Sixers wouldn't even be a lock to make the d-league playoffs.
Smh get outta here with that nonsense
Sixers gonna make us eat our words when they dominate for 5+ years and own all the draft picks lol
FACTS.

Steph Curry had his own Jeopardy! category the other night. these were the answers:
1st person to answer all 5 right gets a rep :nerd:

What is ESPN?

What is a Dime?

What is a Triple Double?

Who is Dirk Nowitski?

Where is North Carolina?

Lmao bomani and le batard going in and talking about boozers black ice with boozer on highly questionable :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom