2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep the eastern conference playoffs should be on nbatv and tru tv. No one wants to watch this garabage

Kobe wearing all black symbolizing the end. Hate that I respect him :pimp:

34-4 run 
laugh.gif

Who's career is currently more memorable to millennials, Kirby or Bron? I feel like Kobe's got the edge right now but that could change in a few years. Not sure if Bron takes after Kobe or Steph and Durant does

Probably depends on Brons situation in a few years

I feel like since Kobe started playing up this character to the max (while outlasting all the other popular wings like VC and TMac), he's gotten way more popular with the younger crowd. True legend status. I feel like things used to be more divided.

One thing that made me enjoy watching Kobe and steph is that we can learn from their games. Kobe's work ethic and footwork, Steph's cuts dribble moves and unreal shooting makes their games attractive and relatable.

Bron on the other hand is more about athletic ability, what can a 5'5" like me learn from Bron? How to overpower other players?

the ms paint kobe shooting over 4 people with teammates doing jumping jacks will always be the GOAT 

Completly embarassing game to end the bucks season just flat out sloppy...and G Vasquez might be the most washed player in the league hands down

Say what you want about Harden but he literally dragged that team into the playoffs. There's only a handful of guys who can do that.

Heat gon Heat, I fully expect them to get murdered in the 2nd round... This years team never plays a full game of basketball.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom