2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lance won't be able to shoot 3's well enough but he's improving, and Wes will contribute down the line (feels like we're trending that way now) but he won't fill that 3 and D label thing.

Last edited:

"It's not a rivalry, they haven't won anything" - Andre Igoudola on the Clippers Rivalry with GSW

roll.gif
roll.gif

Clips/Warriors Semi Finals
clippers? semi finals? 

Michael Jordan will always live on throughs shoes, and now memes and PS's.

[quote name="shoeking2102"][QUOTE name="DMan14"]clips still havent found that "3 and D" guy[/QUOTE]Lance Stephenson has been pretty solid so far. Played well today. So did Wes Johnson. Still a work in progress doe.
[/quote]I wouldn't rely on Wes to consistently be that, but Lance definitely can if he keeps his head out of his own way. :lol:

It's not lookin' swell early on, I thought with Thibbs would have went Rose/Noah... maybe Taj. Might be their last year of Pau and they're gambling. Don't know if their front offices didn't catch any fish or very confident, but I thought Grizz/Bulls were going to do more in the offseason

Still early as hell tho, things can work out/or trades etc.

Drew, they sayin that Paul had a groin issue on the final play, Doc didn't want to risk this early in the season.

Clearly, this means NY > LA (or something)

It's just another indication of the East rising. Bottom of both conferences starting to look similar. West still better 1-5 but not going 8 legit teams deep this year.

Pistons, Knicks, Pacers, Magic are all better. Meanwhile Blazers, Mavs, Grizz and Pels look worse.

Pelicans are more so because of health. Although AD hasn't played great.

Last edited:
It's just another indication of the East rising. Bottom of both conferences starting to look similar. West still better 1-5 but not going 8 legit teams deep this year.

Pistons, Knicks, Pacers, Magic are all better. Meanwhile Blazers, Mavs, Grizz and Pels look worse.

Pelicans are more so because of health. Although AD hasn't played great.
I said the 7th and 8th seeds out east would have just as good or better records than the 7th and 8th seeds out west by the end of the year.

I think I may miss on that prediction, but not by much.

Clips fans shouldn't be too down.  They got a tough team that battled back and almost pulled off the win on the road vs the champs.  Steph's been white hot to start the year while splashing moonshots on everyone from everywhere.  It's actually wicked fun to watch just so long as he's not playing your squad that night. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom