2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pistons left for this trip one of the hottest teams in the early season. About to go 0-for-California with a loss to the Lakers. Life comes at you fast.

Just because MKG wouldn't go #2 if we redrafted right now, doesn't make him a bust.

People always want to throw around extremes.. you didn't even know he was injured 
laugh.gif
 how can we take your opinion on the guy seriously?

Pistons left for this trip one of the hottest teams in the early season. About to go 0-for-California with a loss to the Lakers. Life comes at you fast.
They just found out when you come out West it ain't roses and cupcakes like it is out East

Just because MKG wouldn't go #2 if we redrafted right now, doesn't make him a bust.

People always want to throw around extremes.. you didn't even know he was injured :lol:  how can we take your opinion on the guy seriously?

MKG washed. He might as well be MGK on a basketball court now :lol:

Na but forreal dude shoulda progressed better by now then again he is on the Hornets after all. Theyre not so good at that lol
As is, hes a defensive role player on a contender

Last edited:

People always want to throw around extremes.. you didn't even know he was injured :lol:  how can we take your opinion on the guy seriously?

I want to hear you say he was worthy of the number 2 pick. I'm not talking about a redraft. I'm talking about where he WAS drafted. At 2 he's a bust. Facts.

That wouldn't change if I knew he was hurt or not. I know he hasn't done anything of note since he's been in the NBA. Elite defender. Who are the Elite scorers he's stopped? I'll wait. Can anyone point to any highlight moments he's had?

Can't take my opinion seriously because I didn't know he missed what 10 games? This is his forth year. The first 3 he's done nothing.

Last edited:
Smart is a dead man walking. Russ coming for his soul next game.

Next game, Wesbrook will drop 30. On 35 shots...and y'all will talk about how "Alpha" he is, and his mamba blood :lol:. Smart straps up.

Westbrook is cool, but he plays literally like a Myplayer. High TO's, passing only for assist opportunities, gambling for steals and rebounding outta position.

Boy is nice, but Box scores inflate him.

Walls not gonna get any MVP votes. We won't have the wins and he won't have the scoring numbers. Regardless of what he does defensively.

Beal has a shot at MIP if he keeps his scoring up around 25 plus. Jimmy won the award without raising his average as much as Beal has his. It's possible.

Walls not gonna get any MVP votes. We won't have the wins and he won't have the scoring numbers. Regardless of what he does defensively.

Beal has a shot at MIP if he keeps his scoring up around 25 plus. Jimmy won the award without raising his average as much as Beal has his. It's possible.
but wait , you SERIOUSLY think he deserves MPV votes ? 

Rondo surpassed most players back into the top 5. Wall is top 10 though.

All the backlash Rondo got last year lmao....

Curry
Russ
Rondo
Lillard
Reggie Jax
Teague
Bledsoe
Knight
Isaiah Thomas
Wall

Wall is good though. But if take all those people before him.

Curry
Russ
Rondo
Lillard
Reggie Jax
Teague
Bledsoe
Knight
Isaiah Thomas
Wall

chill bro .....curry , russ , lillard , wall are at a way higher level than the rest of this list . 

Curry
Russ
Rondo
Lillard
Reggie Jax
Teague
Bledsoe
Knight
Isaiah Thomas
Wall

The order of this list is terrible. please never be a GM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom