2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I mentioned how the majority of the West was in shambles about a week ago, I was told Memphis is in the worst position of them all because of how they got blown out. :lol: Well guess what? Those 7 losses Memphis has look the exact same as the 7 LAC got and better than the Rockets 9.

Now you have the Clippers and Rockets with worse records than the Grizz. OKC still struggling without Durant and there's no telling how many games he will miss this season at this rate. Mavs may be going through a winning phase that will cool off soon I believe. Tell me again about these highly rated contenders not named Golden State and San Antonio that suppose to be heads and shoulders better than Memphis?

I'm not even calling Memphis a contender right now, but I'm just tired of people putting all these squads on a pedestal when they haven't did anymore than the Grizz these last 4 years. When will it stop?

Last edited:
Bhz don't try to act like even you weren't seriously thinking the Grizz were done for :lol:. The passion of Chalmers is the only hope they have

Bhz don't try to act like even you weren't seriously thinking the Grizz were done for :lol:. The passion of Chalmers is the only hope they have

I'm not even calling Memphis a contender right now

At this rate, they are just as done as the other teams mentioned :lol: . Every team got the same exact issues they've had over the last few years. **** not changing anytime soon IMO.

Fantasy wise you would like to think the Clippers will finally put it all together, OKC can remain healthy and run a real offense, Rockets can run a real offense and Dwight turn back the hands of time and the Grizz shoot the ball better and get younger. But, the reality is that these things probably will not happen. I'm going to say the same thing even when one of these teams go on a nice little win streak. I'm sure the playoff seeds will eventually get to a point to where they were last season, but I'm not expecting one of the teams I mentioned to simply "get it together".

Last edited:
When I mentioned how the majority of the West was in shambles about a week ago, I was told Memphis is in the worst position of them all because of how they got blown out. :lol: Well guess what? Those 7 losses Memphis has look the exact same as the 7 LAC got and better than the Rockets 9.

Now you have the Clippers and Rockets with worse records than the Grizz. OKC still struggling without Durant and there's no telling how many games he will miss this season at this rate. Mavs may be going through a winning phase that will cool off soon I believe. Tell me again about these highly rated contenders not named Golden State and San Antonio that suppose to be heads and shoulders better than Memphis?

I'm not even calling Memphis a contender right now, but I'm just tired of people putting all these squads on a pedestal when they haven't did anymore than the Grizz these last 4 years. When will it stop?

famb when you have two top 5 pg on the same damn team, you will always be contender :pimp:

Kobe Bryant Comments on Lakers Potentially Ending Warriors' Undefeated Streak

hi-res-48603dea7bdc918767cb13639b617eda_crop_north.jpg

The Golden State Warriors are one win away from etching their unblemished start in the record books. A win at home Tuesday versus the 2-11 Los Angeles Lakers will bring the defending champs to 16-0 and set an NBA record for the most wins to open a season.

Kobe Bryant, despite his team’s slew of struggles, is looking ahead with confidence, per Baxter Holmes of ESPN.com. "I've seen stranger things happen," Bryant said. "We’ve been playing like s--t. We might go up there and we might play like gangbusters up there. You never know."

The Warriors are winning by an average of 14.4 points per game, far and away a league high, while the Lakers are second worst in shooting at 41.5 percent.

In 10 games, Bryant is shooting a career-low 33.1 percent, and despite being pegged a facilitator by head coach Byron Scott, per Shahan Ahmed of NBCLA, Bryant laughed at the notion, per Holmes. "When I've become the voice of 'ball-movement reason,' you know you have an issue," Bryant said. "I never thought I'd see the day when I'd be the one preaching that stuff. That's crazy.”

The first team to begin the season 15-0 was the 1948-49 Washington Capitols, which fell to the 3-13 Indianapolis Jets, 94-78.

While Bryant is right that crazier things have happened, the Lakers are far removed from being championship contenders, rebuilding around young players like D'Angelo Russell and Julius Randle. An upset is always possible, but the reality is the Lakers, winless in their last three, are likely to see their losing streak stretch to four games.

cue KG anything is possible joint]

Last edited:
The parity of this league is at an all time high. Warriors are elite, Spurs are elite, and I guess the cavs are good too. Everyone else really has no chance, barring major injuries to those ^ teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom