2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wes 
nerd.gif

Clips sharp looking

Last edited:
Tatted JJ Reddick, and Baldie Paul Pierce. 

Danillo Gallanari out there balling once again. Best value in basketball

Last edited:
@basketballtalk: LeBron James: Spend less time comparing, more appreciating the greats https://t.co/Q3QAVoWsEX

“I think what we get caught up in, in our league too much is trying to compare greats to greats instead of just accepting and acknowledging and saying, ‘Wow, these are just great players,'” James said. “I think in the NFL when you talk about great quarterbacks, they don’t really compare great quarterbacks. They say, ‘Oh, Joe Montana is great.’ You know, ‘Tom Brady is great. Aaron Rodgers is great. Steve Young is great.’ (Terry) Bradshaw, all those great quarterbacks they never compare them as much, but when it comes to our sport we’re so eager to say, ‘Who is better, Oscar or (Michael) Jordan?’ or, ‘Jordan or LeBron or Kobe (Bryant) or these guys?’ instead of just accepting greatness.”

So, in other words:

897f0150ecb8739227b35aa8a0da44899a10c1afc5e709be5972738866556db0.jpg

[quote name="getrichquik1987"]Man, **** kobe[/quote] [quote name="getrichquik1987"]Lebron > Kobe as well[/quote]"Man, you just banned me from the thread because you're a Lakers fan. Garble, garble, blah, blah woe is me blah."

Oh, sorry, folks. Just preparing myself for what kind of PM it looks like I'll be ignoring soon.

Honestly surprised you made it to Thanksgiving.

Well, almost. Not turkey day yet.

"Man, you just banned me from the thread because you're a Lakers fan. Garble, garble, blah, blah woe is me blah."

Oh, sorry, folks. Just preparing myself for what kind of PM it looks like I'll be ignoring soon.

nerd.gif

[quote name="getrichquik1987"]Man, **** kobe
[quote name="getrichquik1987"]Lebron > Kobe as well[/quote]"Man, you just banned me from the thread because you're a Lakers fan. Garble, garble, blah, blah woe is me blah."

Well, almost. Not turkey day yet.[/quote]

I approve this 100%. Ban everyone who makes such statements about Icebox Bryant. You sir have been given the golden rep of peace. Use it wisely.

"Man, you just banned me from the thread because you're a Lakers fan. Garble, garble, blah, blah woe is me blah."

How is this fair? Unban him.

#free????

Sad times when Lance and Josh Smith are the guys I trust the most off the bench.

The East is 38-33 against the West this year. There are only 4 West teams with a winning record, the East have 10.

The tables have turned.

#HotTake

Last edited:

The East is 38-33 against the West this year. There are only 4 West teams with a winning record, the East have 10.

The tables have turned.

#HotTake
It's not a Hot Take though.

The East is better Top to Bottom and Top 10

The tables have turned.

#HotTake
East has definitely improved while the west has regressed somewhat. It cannot be denied

Would still like to see an open 16 team playoff format 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom