2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
In all seriousness, the minute AD gets a teammate back who can actually create a shot life would be so much easier for him. Imagine if Perk, Ish and Dante can actually perform consistently off the bench....NO would actually be a problem.

CSYo1L2U8AA2oNR.jpg

The Pistons missed 20 of their final 22 shots from the field last night and the Hawks still couldn't comeback. Drummond went for 18 & 19. ATL was down 20 at one point and were out rebounded 59-40.

Yikes!

Last edited:
Yeah it was not a good opener by the Hawks at all, at least it was just the first game.

Spurs and Thunder play at the same time Washington does tonight. Smh

At least we start a hour before so I can still catch the end and see Kobe in his entirety. Lakers roster is must see TV this season.

Atlanta doesn't have enough talent to overcome when things breakdown.

No one can go get you a bucket consistently and just like last years ECF they get overwhelmed by size.

I know you can but always forget how to post video through mobile on NT. So can a fellow Wizards fan have the Glizzy ready to go tonight? We'll need it 82 times this season. Thanks

My NBA Predictions for the Season:

Eastern Conference:

Bulls
Heat
Bucks
Cavs
Hawks
Wizards
Raptors
Pistons

Western Conference:

Warriors
Spurs
Rockets
Clippers
OKC
Grizzlies
Dallas
Timberwolves

Finals:
Milwaukee Bucks vs. Spurs or Warriors

NBA Champs: Spurs or Warriors. I'm happy w/ either or.

I like the addition of Morris to my Pistons..

That grit and grind player we needed!!

10rebs from the small forward position is well accepted

30 Between him and Drummond....

Lets build on the win yesterday. :smokin

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom