2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Houston trying to trade ty Lawson
laugh.gif
Trying is the key word 
laugh.gif

Kobe on Warriors interim coach Luke Walton: "I used to call him the next Phil. He's an average player w/ a messed up back."

the GOAT 2.0 to the lakers

kobe comes out of retirement to threepeat and end up with 8

Kobe on Warriors interim coach Luke Walton: "I used to call him the next Phil. He's an average player w/ a messed up back."

the GOAT 2.0 to the lakers

kobe comes out of retirement to threepeat and end up with 8

such a backhanded great compliment :lol:

This vice video from the summer tells you all you need to know about Ty Lawson. Him being candid was pretty refreshing.

Dude is cool with making close to $100m for his career just to play basketball, and party in the offseason. Basketball is a job to him. That's ok. He just wants $500 shape ups, Free clothes, Jordan concord snow boots, his crew around and bad bishes.

Also, him hating on Steph Curry is hilarious :lol:

I don't care how much money I make. You won't catch me paying $500 for a damn cut. I know KD and Chris Paul better not be paying more than $15 with tip for those struggle cuts they be rocking.

I don't care how much money I make. You won't catch me paying $500 for a damn cut. I know KD and Chris Paul better not be paying more than $15 with tip for those struggle cuts they be rocking.

Ty Barber knows he finessing too. Talking bout "ain't nothing to a $50m dollar man." :lol:.

This vice video from the summer tells you all you need to know about Ty Lawson. Him being candid was pretty refreshing.

Dude is cool with making close to $100m for his career just to play basketball, and party in the offseason. Basketball is a job to him. That's ok. He just wants $500 shape ups, Free clothes, Jordan concord snow boots, his crew around and bad bishes.

Also, him hating on Steph Curry is hilarious
laugh.gif
I went by his summer house out here on Muhulland Drive and hooped w/dude at the Lorenzo at SC and at the LA Fitness right by Universal Studios.

He gives off the exact vibe that you just described 
laugh.gif

houston so silly like harden. is he still hurt from being the third wheel or partying too much or the mvp stuff?

rockets are just a mess.

hope ty has a trustworthy financial advisor
them 500 shape ups can add up quickly

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom