2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really don't think Russ would be nearly as revered by some people on here if weren't for Kobe's "mamba blood" comment. He's great. Definitely top 10, arguably top 5. But some of you guys talk about him like he's a superhero.

QFT

He scowls, is mean to the media, throws up a ton of shots and is alpha. So he's the best! NT logic.

Really don't think Russ would be nearly as revered by some people on here if weren't for Kobe's "mamba blood" comment. He's great. Definitely top 10, arguably top 5. But some of you guys talk about him like he's a superhero.

True. Attitude and that killer instinct is the appeal to me. MJ and Kobe are the only 2 I can remember who's as heartless on the court.

Bs . He's always been bigger faster and stronger then everyone . He does have some skill but not as much as you are saying he does

The best players of all time have all had some type of physical advantage over their peers. This is partially what made them great. You can't take anything away from Bron because of his size & athleticism combined with skills.

MJ- Vertical & Quickness
Magic- 6'9 PG
Wilt- Self Explanatory
Russell- See wilt
Bird- 6'10 guy who moved and shot like an SF
Shaq- Self Explanitory
Kobe- See MJ

Last edited:

This is just a lie man lol jesus
I wasn't like dead serious every single game
laugh.gif
 because who the hell can do that.

I'm just saying his physicality and playing style gives CP3 problems. 

I see it how Kobe see it . European player have more basketball skills and are better fundamental wise .

This is simply a fallacy. Just not true.

The best players in the league combine their athletic gifts +skills. They all happen to be American too.

I wasn't like dead serious every single game
laugh.gif
 because who the hell can do that.

I'm just saying his physicality and playing style gives CP3 problems. 
1) Russell Gives everyone problems so it's a moot point.

2) There's as much proof that just like Russ gets off against CP, CP gives Russ the blues too

I see it how Kobe see it . European player have more basketball skills and are better fundamental wise .
This just isn't true.

Americans are just as fundamentally sound, but they also have athletic gifts that make them better.

Also, Americans don't have the benefit of playing pro ball since he was 8 
laugh.gif

the NBA isn't byke until you go out for a few hours & come back to 7 missed pages :smokin

Also, Americans don't have the benefit of playing pro ball since he was 8 
laugh.gif
This is probably Kobe's point, being that there are "factories", naturally youngsters are going to be more sound

As for the overall discussion, I don't know how you can begin to quantify a statement either way. Plus obviously Euro's are the minority in the NBA so it's not as black and white as saying "Euros are more fundamentally sound".

Overall Euros may be more fundamentally sound but they aren't "good" enough to make the NBA to begin with because of the athleticism, so it skews things. If you were to take the top 100 high school players from America and top 100 Europeans the same age I wouldn't be surprised to see the Euros be more fundamental. Fundamental being footwork, ball handling, movement, versatility in general. Either way, that's how I would compare the two

If you take the top 100 NBA players vs the top 100 Euro players I don't know if we see a big difference though

When you talk about being more "skilled" that is such a broad term, won't even get into that

Last edited:
I can't believe where Paul Sunderland ended up, I'm watching ESPNU, he's doing a Penn State v Ohio State women's volleyball game

Granted after the Lakers he stayed local and did High School/college sports around so Cal.. He should be able to have a pro job

During his pregame Q-and-A, Scott Skiles said he gave serious consideration to starting Mario Hezonja tonight at the 3.

How long until Scott Skiles see's the light?

The truth will set you free Scott, don't deny Crobe. :smh:

How long until Scott Skiles see's the light?

The truth will set you free Scott, don't deny Crobe.
mean.gif
Was this due to Harris' illness, or was he referring to the official starting 3 for the season

That would be interesting to see Harris come off the bench after getting the extension 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom