2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.

3494581-3352100151-50-Ce.gif
I think he was implying that in this particular betting scenario, he wouldnt be losing the bet.

:D

I disagree when people talk about the season doesn't matter/you're not remembered if you don't win it all. When I hear "07 Patriots" I'll always think of them going undefeated and beating the breaks off of everyone on their schedule, Brady throwing 50 TD's, moss catching 23 TD's etc. That stuff is etched in my mind a hell of a lot more than the scrub Giants and Ravens teams that went like 10-6 and had ****** regular seasons but won the Super Bowl. I know to the players the only thing that matters is the ring, but as far as history goes the 07 pats are unforgettable.

Same for the Warriors. If they somehow lose in the finals or in the conference finals, I'll still remember them as a team that won 140 out of 164 regular season games and was incredibly dominant and fun to watch (and has at least one title to show for it).

When I think of all time great bball seasons, I'm thinking of the UK team that went undefeated until the final four. Sure duke won the title that year, but that's a lot less memorable for me than Kentucky going undefeated all season. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Their home crowd + playoff intensity + wreckless confidence (enhanced by the 2 priors) is what scares me. They could have games over by mid 2nd quarter, got everybody in there OOHing and AAHing while Steph pulling from half, Klay pulling without even setting his feet, ball whipped around on a string leading to dunks, then off the bench Lvingston posting up your PG for and1 turnarounds all day, Iggy on the break dunking, etc. I hope OKC don't meet them, but they have the ability to let a team's 6-0 run over 3 possessions quickly turn into like a 22-4 run over 5 minutes.

Adidas needs to take their time with the hardens. No need to rush anything out looking like those Walls that were on shelves

Adidas needs to take their time with the hardens. No need to rush anything out looking like those Walls that were on shelves
drose and lillard shoes on shelves too

adidas just been taking Ls in the basketball department

they retroed the tmac 5s and used fake wood 
indifferent.gif

If / When The Clips play GSW I will bet one of you that the Clippers will knock them out. Srs. 150. 

I don't think the Clips will win, but **** it 
laugh.gif
 let's get it. 

If / When The Clips play GSW I will bet one of you that the Clippers will knock them out. Srs. 150. 

I don't think the Clips will win, but **** it :lol:  let's get it. 

I'll pm you my PayPal if you are just giving out $150 all willy nilly. Clips getting beat in 5 or 6

Only betting one of you 
laugh.gif

Like I said, I'm not putting the bet down now, but when the first round is over and / if LAC and GSW are set to meet, whoever hits my PM first I'll bet you. 

Clips haven't beaten the Warriors since Christmas of 2014
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
1) Even in our thread I said that the Clips are losing in 5.

2) All losses aren't created equal. This season the first two games went down to the wire, and the last two games were minus Blake. Going back to last season, the Clips were injured against GSW for a few matchups as well. Probably wouldn't have made a difference but still.

I don't get the sarcastic #top3player hashtag for Kawhi like he hasn't been the second most valuable player in the league this season after Curry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom