2015 Air Jordan VII Retro+ Barcelona Nights

Finishline is so bush league with these releases. Rather try JimmyJazz...

Last edited:
I thought about it and I'm going to pass on these. The 7's just lack the appeal for me. The Raptors are the only clean 7's I like.

I'm out. After experiencing the the poorly painted peaks of the French Blues, there's nothing that points to these being any better. Even the Finish Line images hint at piss-poor paint application if you look closely enough. And that pre-scuffed toe box? If the official images look like this, I can't imagine what the actual run will look like with even less quality control.

The Hares are officially the only 7s I'll be hunting this year since there's no real painted peaks to mess up.

Last edited:
Hares never officially released right? I can only recall the last time they dropped with the pack.

fnl has them on the release calendar and these are full family sizing, so they could be limited or not since bel airs had full family sizing but were pretty limited

What's the official color of red on this? Is this the infrared color they've been using recently?

I'm salty, it seems the shape of 7s had not improved since 2010. Has me scared for the Hares, I remember when 7s where actually high top sneakers

i went to the store today to get the lasers ones for my brother. got home and opened the box and they were these instead. What was really a trip I asked for a size 11 and I ended up with a size 10.5 of these joints.. I had to do a double take.

i went to the store today to get the lasers ones for my brother. got home and opened the box and they were these instead. What was really a trip I asked for a size 11 and I ended up with a size 10.5 of these joints.. I had to do a double take.
post pics

Back
Top Bottom