2015 Air Jordan VII Retro+ Barcelona Nights

I really wonder how much people would cop Jordans if it weren't for the 30 day return policy. It just seems like a safe haven for those 'on the low' followers just hoping that if the shoe pops they have a pair and if not they can return it. See it all the time #100

I really wonder how much people would cop Jordans if it weren't for the 30 day return policy. It just seems like a safe haven for those 'on the low' followers just hoping that if the shoe pops they have a pair and if not they can return it. See it all the time #100

Some stores dont allow that. I recall a few retro releases all sales were final. I guess it differs where you buy them.

These were a harder international cop than Oreos and AP KD 7s.. I had to actually try lol

Glad I copped tho, these are straight fire. Might consider doubling up later on today :smokin

Imaginary nick names that have nothing to do with the actual look of the shoe make them more appealing to you? lmao wow. Jordan brand really appreciates people like you.
Yeah, because when I thought they were  MTM inspired I had a problem taking them at face value or their "actual look" because if that was truly the inspiration they failed miserably at conveying it.

Also,  "imaginary nick names" is redundant. Thanks for the negativity though.

Yeah, because when I thought they were  MTM inspired I had a problem taking them at face value or their "actual look" because if that was truly the inspiration they failed miserably at conveying it.
Also,  "imaginary nick names" is redundant. Thanks for the negativity though.
negativity? uh ok. and please enlighten me as to how that is redundant, if you even know what that word means.

Last edited:
Nike would officially call them Marvin the Martian's if they could, but obviously they'd have copyright issues.

What are you talking about, bro? They announced a Looney Tune collection coming up...

More than 23 years ago, a beautiful friendship began between one of basketball's greatest athletes and one of television’s most beloved cartoon characters. Today, Jordan Brand, in partnership with Warner Bros. Consumer Products, announces the return of the Hare Jordan campaign. As part of the 30th anniversary of the Air Jordan franchise, Jordan Brand and Warner Bros. Consumer Products will introduce Hare Jordan products starting in spring 2015.

Last edited:
Don't they already sell Retro 1's with Bugs Bunny on them?

in stores as we speak?

nerd.gif

It's game day and my decision is to pass. My size 10 will be an assist to someone out there like a no look alley oop. Hope it is an easy basket or cart for you all.

It'd be funny if these are like the bordeaux where everyone passed on them initially but then they eventually became highly sought after. Not hyping, but just saying...

I know all about the Looney Tunes collection and the Bugs Bunny 8's and Hare 7's and Hare 1's, but who are you guys to say they didn't or wouldn't have copyright issues with calling them Marvin the Martians. Who cares anyways, call them whatever you want. They're a DOPE shoe imo. I bet whenever I call them Marvin the Martians, people will know what I'm taking about.

Similar to the Oreo lV's i'm gonna have to pass on these for now and scoop down the line.

Wow.. this is the 1st time I ever successfully purchased something off of SNS

$179 + $10 shipping and no tax ain't bad at all

Tried to use that SNEAKERS code but it didn't work

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom