2015 Air Jordan VII Retro+ Barcelona Nights

These were easy to cop online if you attempted to cop them at release.

Most of the people that failed either tried to cop in store first or didn't have any interest in them till they sold out.

Once these dropped at 10am I was on nike.com as soon as I picked my size it put me in line for 2 hours and than told me my size was out of stock AND I missed out on the raffle lol smh but you live to cop another day!

Once these dropped at 10am I was on nike.com as soon as I picked my size it put me in line for 2 hours and than told me my size was out of stock AND I missed out on the raffle lol smh but you live to cop another day!
Exact same ****. Almost two hours on NDC and 5 raffles missed.

True thanks man, I wear a 12 by the way; you ever get that feeling that when you put the time and effort looking for something you want to find it by any means.

Wish I knew, carted a 12 and got to checkout screen and was about to submit payment, but I can't be greedy.

I'll say this...the nubuck that was used on these is the nubuck that should have been used on the Infrared 6. It's very soft with no signs of pre-scuffs or "ash".

I got a few pairs of these, but none of them were for me. I'm not mad that I didnt buy these even with hindsight...but if these were one of those pairs that I bought just cuz they were available and had low expectations of, they would have greatly exceeded my expectations.

Still not sold on the colorway though.

Can't wait to be a part of the club
Nothing to lose sleep over. You need to understand its hot one week and out the next concept..... lol. Youll find these at close to retail dont even worry.
True, but I want nothing else until May; i'll pass on the Double Nickels and Laser 4s (not worth the price).

Repped, great pics.
Damn them some nice pics up there

Thanks guys.

I'll say this...the nubuck that was used on these is the nubuck that should have been used on the Infrared 6. It's very soft with no signs of pre-scuffs or "ash".

Agreed, the nubuck on these is buttery as hell. Some of the best nubuck used on Js in quite some time. I understand now why these were somewhat limited if each and every pair had nubuck like this.

My guardian angel (pause)
nthat.gif

found a pair on ebay for a decent price but never purchased any shoes off this site or from a reseller  anything i should be aware of??

Back
Top Bottom