2015 Air Jordan VII Retro+ Barcelona Nights

They ship usps, just like someone else mentioned, I've never been hit with customs through usps.  I think you should be good.
Mine came USPS and I was still hit with a fee. They left me the usual orange USPS missed delivery notice but it had COD checked. When I went to the post office to pick it up, I paid the fee. I'm not trying to scare anyone. Just letting you know it can happen. If your tracking status says something like "retained at customs - unknown reason" then expect a customs fee.

I'll tell you why we're mad. If THIS shoe can sell out than what's going to happen when a real release drops? Jordans mean something to alot of us, real sentimental value. But the "us" I'm talking about have to put up with mad nonsense to get the sneakers we used to take for granted. We have to stand in line with a bunch of ding a lings who would drop their J's tomorrow if something "cooler" came around. I'm not saying my attitude is the right attitude, but that's why "so many dudes mad."
IMO there is just no value in getting mad at the game. Yeah, the game has some crazy elements to it but it is what it is, and part of that is people hyping and liking shoes for whatever crazy reasons. Jordan shoes are a cultural phenomenon and that means they have transcended what you or I may think they should be about, so we just have to deal with it.

Best thing to do is to try and "read" the culture so when a pair you want comes along you know what you have to do to cop. In my case, I felt these would sell quick so did the rounds and got a bunch of raffle tix to boost my chances. One came through so i got the shoes, good for me. But if they hadn't and I missed, sure I'd be disappointed but I'd also just charge it to the game and move on. Especially if like me, you don't pay more than retail (which includes bribing employees, etc.) and don't use bots, misses happen a lot, you got to have a thick skin about the misses and treasure the times you do cop.

Last edited:
Guys don't believe the "limited" hype.  There is a strike overseas in china with some of the shipping companies which is tying up and delaying shipments.  Most stores only got a portion of their stock.  Expect to see these restocked in full force on the next few days and weeks.

I'm legit surprised these went fast man. These does not bode well for the hares and the Boudreaux release. Seen these going for 275 around my way. :x

I'm legit surprised these went fast man. These does not bode well for the hares and the Boudreaux release. Seen these going for 275 around my way. :x

The hares and Boudreaux will have more stocked but will be more popular and harder to get online resell will be crazy especially as time goes on but I'll grab 2 on both and wait in line

I lost most of my Saturday and most of today running around NYC trying to get these. Nobody on Craigslist in the city with my size will take $260. Nobody who'll take $220-250 has my size. Too many resellers in North NJ/NYC ate em up; haven't seen anyone with them on. Local shops want $300-325. I'll cop when hype dies down and stock comes in. Extra Butter said a lot of shops, including theirs, got weather delayed, so I expect price to drop as supply floods.

Flight Club is asking for 350 on these? That's bananas but I think this color way is awesome. I thought Nike.com adding "Marvin The Martian" was odd, perhaps to bait the hype beast?

This release reminds me of the black grape 5 release, no super limited but limited enough. On another note Nike is behind with their shipping I just got a shipping email for my nrsls I purchased with the clearance promo

Saw these in person today.
Not bad at all. Not em for everyone but def not bad.

That said, I didn't pull the trigger on them. That $200 for some shoes I'm like warm on isn't going to happen.

Usually monday or tuesday AM.  We've heard of multiple chains not getting shipments due to weather delays so no reason to fall for the reseller hype.
So there might be a chance to get them again? There was a store in my area that was suppose to get them, then they said they were not getting them

My name happens to be Marvin-

Went to the mall to buy them and most spot sold out...

If I can't get for retail or under I'll pass too.

$200.00 is a lot

Had these in my basket on Nike.com (uk site) decided to wait and went to footlocker, glad I did, they're flippin awful, paint and glue all over the place

Still got sizes uk11-14 on Nike.com over here!

So for a to pay for it just use my card (from the US) like normal or do I have to convert the money to euros (never bought international like this)

I'm pretty sure you just use your card as normal

Make sure they ship internationally though

Just checked footlocker and they have the Marvins and the French blues in an almost full run of sizes 6.5-12(uk)

Back
Top Bottom