• Scooby Wright

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Matthew Thomas "officially" suspended indefinitely.

What this means to me is that his suspension has been negotiated to a certain amount of games.

Chris Casher is good to go academically now.

George Campbell :pimp:

Hell of a pickup. Finish off the WR class w/ Da'Vante Phillips and I am a happy camper.

:pimp:

Campbell doesn't have to be rushed into PT either think he would be deadly in the slot if he learns how to catch better

BwytDsNIAAAfo9E.jpg

Maryland's new mascot :smh: :lol:

I'm liking Texas with no more than 3 losses, one of those is reserved for the Red River Rivalry, they may skip out with just 2 if they can win that game.

You mean

4 losses> 3 or less

Edit: usabasketball08 usabasketball08 You made the comment of the "5 losses" right, ok I'm in. I give them no more than 3, what's the wager my man

Last edited:
In what universe is "no more than 3 losses" and "greater than 3 losses" the same thing?

In what universe is "no more than 3 losses" and "greater than 3 losses" the same thing?

I learned > in 3rd grade, it's been 25+years, the rust is real. But, I think we got this sorted now.

Man, use it or lose it is what they always said, I feel it

:x

nothing worse than being drunk in the sun on a 90+ degree day full of humidity :lol:

sweat and beer aromas flowing wild :x

During halftime there will be a battle of the bands between mismias frost band of the hour vs the marching 100

@ZaneEllisTXHSFB
2 players have confirmed to me Deoundri Davis was dismissed for stealing. Had 4+ game systems & more in room. #HookEm

Back
Top Bottom