• Scooby Wright

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ole Mi$$ under investigation from allegations during Houston Nutt era.

Last edited:
noted-ryan-the-office.gif

being-manny.jpg

Manny is so classic :lol:
I kind of hate playing at 11 because the game has the potential to completely ruin the rest of the day

Predictions for this weekend?

Mine:
Oregon over Ariz
Miss St over A&M
Bama over Ole Miss
Auburn over LSU
TCU over OU
ND over Stanford
Mich St. over Nebraska
Bonus pick: Tenn over UF (the Muschamp era finally ends
pimp.gif
)
Oregon

Miss St

Ole Miss

Auburn

OU

ND

MSU

UT

Ole Mi$$ under investigation from allegations during Houston Nutt era.
 Both the Rebels’ football and women’s basketball programs are under investigation, but the Yahoo! report explains most of the violations are related to women’s hoops. It was also reported the violations concerning the football program are believed to have taken place prior to current head coach Hugh Freeze’s arrival following the 2011 season.
http://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/ole-miss-football/ole-miss-ncaa-investigation-2014/

I mean... looking at the rest of your schedule, who else would you have circled — Wyoming?  It's pretty obvious you don't play anyone else as good as those teams.

Im going off of Oregon's history against certain teams and styles not no preseason rankings we have other tough games on the schedule in my opinion but these 3 stood out to me for these reasons

Michigan St supposedly has a physical defense which Oregon doesn't execute well against

UCLA has been lurking in the Pac12 as of late and we play @ UCLA after a Arizona game (Arizona isnt no blow over)

Stanford.......well you know the history :frown:

Malik Henry visiting F$U for the Golden Domers game. Nice, he'll get to see the Everett Golson show. 

FootballScoop Staff @FootballScoop  ·  53m 53 minutes ago
The strangest thing I’ve heard about Dave Brandon is that he watches film on Sundays with the coordinators individually (without Hoke).

laugh.gif

UGA Fr CB Rico Johnson career likely over due to long term medical issues, smh kid went a tough route to get to UGA, glad he got to play the first 4 games before this happened.

We have NO DBs lol Pruitt got Brendan Langley to convert back from WR to CB yesterday.

@DreClark, my stomach hurt typing that.

McFadden is just playing the game, Tally Lock.

Back
Top Bottom