Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
BzJvrbiCUAAhMyl.png

Lol....man when yall was in here talking bout how great dude was and all that extra shi* it was cool. Now when he lays an egg you wanna get sensitive. Get the hell out of here with that.

Take the L, take the jokes, keep it moving.

And my alma mater made my day since you're speculating.
also it's more so our O line and QB that laid a egg. 

Lol....man when yall was in here talking bout how great dude was and all that extra shi* it was cool. Now when he lays an egg you wanna get sensitive. Get the hell out of here with that.

Take the L, take the jokes, keep it moving.

And my alma mater made my day since you're speculating.
how am i getting sensitive? We got whooped i gave props, ya'll acting like you couldn't wait to see dude have a bad game.
you thinking everyone couldn't wait for them to lose like they were Goliath is how you were getting sensitive. them losing aint making people day. Nebraska fans were tossing dude's numbers around like he couldnt be stopped. obviously, yall were wrong.

at least Michigan got the money to bring in a good coach. Miami will continue reaching with the hopes of striking gold. :frown:
Been saying this for a while. The days of Miami bringing in up and coming coaches and hopefully it working are done. This isn't the old days.

I know Miami is limited money wise but until they dedicate the money and resources for the program, we are going to be mediocre. College football is big time now and I feel Miami is stuck in their ways. Took years to upgrade their facilities and i took a tour of it and it is miniature compared to others. I know UM is a small private school so i expected it.

Honestly, aside from the athletes and the fertile recruiting grounds, I don't really see what else it has to offer. Cheap pay and average facilities...

This is what I was trying to tell y'all when I said the Prima Donnas don't want to play there because of facilities and Uni's etc, those "thug" or hard nosed players don't exhist anymore so Miami is between a rock and a hard place when it comes to trying to recruit these skinny jeans wearing softies that are lining up for the MetroSexual lifestyle at the schools with bidets on the locker room toilets and 12 different uniforms.

:smile: @we off it Chevelle.
Nice

Last edited:

you thinking everyone couldn't wait for them to lose like they were Goliath is how you were getting sensitive. them losing aint making people day. Nebraska fans were tossing dude's numbers around like he couldnt be stopped. obviously, yall were wrong.
Never said we were Goliath, but it's pretty funny to see every Miami fan run their mouth because Ameer had a off game. But i'm done arguing about it.

Back
Top Bottom