Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Not going to take the bait.

All I'll say is you thinking Najeh Davenport was a better NFL player than Lendale is dumb.

And Reggie was a better college back than any RB in Miami history. Lendale would be top 3-5 in your school's history too.

I'll now take my exit.
Reggie couldnt run like he did against this

Sean Taylor
Ed Reed
Antrell Rolle
Jonathan Vilma
DJ Williams
Vince Wilfork
Phillip Buchanon

and USC wouldnt stop this

Willis McGehee
Clinton Portis
Frank Gore
Andre Johnson
Jeremy Shockey
Kellen Winslow Jr

All I'll say is you thinking Najeh Davenport was a better NFL player than Lendale is dumb.
You don't think lendale wish he got 8 years in the league?

Maybe he should have given up tequila earlier

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/D/DaveNa00.htm
LARRYD.gif

Last edited:
Yeah a back up behind Jeremy Shockey

Im pretty sure Kellen Winslow could have started any where else in the country

I was getting at that on those Miami teams even the back ups was ballers which time went on to show so we have proof by no means was these back ups scrubs with just 2 catches

THE DISRESPECT *stephen a voice* :smh:

:rofl: :rofl:

Don't take facts as disrespect. Everyone knows how talented those players became (as evidenced by the '02, '03, and '04 draft, ya know, when the players got much much better as the developed) but all them dudes weren't balling like that in 2001 as fresh/sophs so to expect that they would just be able to run roughshod over that '04 USC team is just a bit ridiculous

Do we ever see another WR win the Heisman?

P.S. Remember Charles Rogers?

Last edited:
LendAle white would not be top 3-5.

Reggie would be in college careers.

But lendale wouldn't. Matter of fact he probably wouldn't even have got carriers behind portis, Gore , McGahee, moss, and Jarrett Payton.

I forgot Willis scored 27 TDs in 02

Last edited:
LendAle white would not be top 3-5.

Reggie would be in college careers.

But lendale wouldn't. Matter of fact he probably wouldn't even have got carriers behind portis, Gore , McGahee, moss, and Jarrett Payton.

I forgot Willis scored 27 TDs in 02
1300+ yards and 24 TDs on 6.6 yards a carry playing as a change of pace back to the Heisman winner.

He would have started at Miami that season and been the best back your team had seen since Edge.

"Reggie is our physical mismatch, but LenDale is the law."

Last edited:
These arguments all the analysts are making on college football daily against paying players are so dumb.

"inequality!" "players will feel bad!" "what if they get paid and stop working as hard!" "they need to learn that times are tough in college and they need to get that experience and enjoy being a student! paying them will take that away! they wont be amateurs anymore they'll be adults!"

the same people that complain that 20 year old Jameis Winston isn't behaving like a professional.

Last edited:
1300+ yards and 24 TDs on 6.6 yards a carry playing as a change of pace back to the Heisman winner.

He would have started at Miami that season and been the best back your team had seen since Edge.

"Reggie is our physical mismatch, but LenDale is the law."

who yo plug

i need what u hittin

Back
Top Bottom