• Adoree' Jackson

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Good ol 102 got a lil national attention

Heard the interview yesterday morning and was rolling at butch quote

"It was this girl in front of us that took his test, then she gave it to him, then we ran a train on her."

Boy putting it all out there

"It was this girl in front of us that took his test, then she gave it to him, then we ran a train on her."

Boy putting it all out there
roll.gif
that was gold too......tarheel community about to shun bdaht 

The salary speculation is also apparently just flat out wrong.  Most think he would require Nick Saban money to leave San Fransisco.  Those close to him say he isn’t looking to “break the bank.”  Jim is said to have told a few in Ann Arbor that he would require Nick Saban money, when he beat Nick Saban.  I’m not sure exactly what that means other than he understands there would be a HUGE payday after the program was playing for titles.  That being said, he would require significantly more money that Brady Hoke is currently making as Head Coach. Speculation is that Harbaugh could be had for anything over $6 million a year.  He currently makes $5 million a year and Saban makes $6.9 million.  There is a deal to be had somewhere in the middle.
http://gregghenson.com/latest-on-the-michigan-coaching-search/

no you don't dre :lol:
And my man Dwyane Lawson got the espn 300 player of the week :pimp:

still think Allison beats him out because of the pro style offense advantage

Easy money on FSU if somehow Miami is a favorite before Saturday?
if Clive walford gets going early and the oline can give duke room to work the game's gonna be a toss up ...our defense is actually playing aggressively for once . I hope they give their run game the respect they deserve(none) and force them to throw . Would be easy money if Vegas had miami + 4.5 . But crablegs will to win has been scary.

Last edited:
Bama gets the benefit of the doubt cause their Bama. Fact is they haven't beaten a top 10 team since A&M last year. I think State takes them out as chaos will reign supreme this weekend.

Taking Miami, State and Auburnin the "upsets" on Saturday.

Back
Top Bottom