• Scooby Wright

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm now convinced that Bo has to go. This **** is pathetic on any level of football. Ameer isn't eem worthy of being my avy anymore.

See, i don't think it's Bo, it's the lack of tackling and mental lapses. Bo puts this team in position to make the plays, the players are just not executing. And Tommy Armstrong man :smh: dude just looks so bad at times, OLine is buns, and what happened to Kenny Bell? dude slips and falls all the damn time this season, gets no separation from defenders, dude has fell off this year. Abdullah just flat out looked bad today too, he just didn't have it today. Bad loss for this program today, we need to look in the mirror.

It's the same old Groundhog Day ******** going back to when we played the Sooners in the last Big 12 Championship game,

We get a lead, the other team adjusts and we can't counter-adjust. Bo gets pissed over a bad call or a blown play. Then we get boatraced.

I'm sick of the insanity. Watch them find a way backdoor their way into the B1G Championship and get walloped by Ohio St.

The team has the same bipolar personality as Bo. We have hit a glass ceiling with him

Last edited:
Just like that we have a ballgame again.

Canes squandered a lot of opportunities to put the game away.

It's the same old Groundhog Day ******** going back to when we played the Sooners in the last Big 12 Championship game,

We get a lead, the other team adjusts and we can't counter-adjust. Bo gets pissed over a bad call or a blown play. Then we get boatraced.

I'm sick of the insanity. Watch them find a way backdoor their way into the B1G Championship and get walloped by Ohio St.

The team has the same bipolar personality as Bo. We have hit a glass ceiling with him
I feel you, i'm not ready to pin it all on Bo though, The players are just not making the plays. Getting dominated up front, not by scheme, but pure will power, The teams with the big nasty lines kill us, we have enough playmakers to compete, but we can't block on our Oline and can't shed blocks or tackle on D. equals what happened today, and every other loss. You can see on multiple plays that Davie and Gerry can't shed blocks, then Cooper taking a bad angle and we get gashed for 50 and 60 yard runs. They are in position to make the plays but just don't do it.

Back
Top Bottom