• Scooby Wright

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You think Narduzzi is biding his time for a bigger gig than UConn? His stock couldn't be higher after the Rose Bowl.
He would have probably taken the UConn job if UConn's AD would have agreed to pay the salaries Narduzzi wanted for his assistants.

The Illinois and Rutgers jobs are probably going to be open this off season.  

If Hoke gets fired after this season and Les doesn't want to leave LSU, Narduzzi's the guy I want for the job.  Not sure if DB would hire him though.

Last edited:
How do you figure that

Can you imagine what the SEC apologists would have said ?
Nah, im glad it happened like it did. I was beggin for Sparty to win. Auburn missing a title shot would have left 2013 with some unanswered questions.

Questions like what?

USC first 22 is reeeeeeeally good, 23-58 could keep em from competing for the Pac 12 title. They may get there regardless.

Questions like what?

Is it that difficult to imagine how the SEC Champions would have beef over not getting a crack at the title?
I live in the south. NW Florida and used to live in Ocala. The fans here crazy about their football team and are all bias in favor of the greatness known as the SEC. I can see their point though. Top to bottom, SEC is boss.

Just think... Auburn gets stuck playing Oklahoma after that crazy run in November. Would have been a travesty. Kinda like us getting in instead of scUM in '01, and Oklahoma going in '03 after getting roasted by Darren Sproles in the Big12CG

Bye-Bye BCS :pimp:

Last edited:
While I agree that the top of the SEC is what warrants them the most press the middle & bottom of the SEC is no better than the B1G, P12, ACC or B12. Had tOSU handled their business they would have played for the title. But they didn't so there's really nothing to debate.

While I agree that the top of the SEC is what warrants them the most press the middle & bottom of the SEC is no better than the B1G, P12, ACC or B12. Had tOSU handled their business they would have played for the title. But they didn't so there's really nothing to debate.
There's nothing wrong with entertaining renegade's what-if scenario. It would have raised enticing debate on whether an undefeated B10 champion Ohio State was more deserving than a 1-loss SEC champion Auburn. A legitimate issue prior to the playoff system. Computers, numbers can be flawed just like humans.

Ohio State would've been undefeated, Auburn would have been a 1 loss. Strength of schedule was not a factor in the bcs last year. Which would have been taken into account, the SEC's rep or Ohio State as a blue blood program?

There is no debate, Ohio State would have played for the title and deservedly so.

Ohio State would've been undefeated, Auburn would have been a 1 loss. Strength of schedule was not a factor in the bcs last year. Which would have been taken into account, the SEC's rep or Ohio State as a blue blood program?

There is no debate, Ohio State would have played for the title and deservedly so.
I'm a Buckeyes fan through-and-through and could fully understand others who saw differently. Auburn was the hottest team in the country at the time. Consciously or not, avid CFB followers also factor in OSU's recent mediocrity in BCS title games to LSU and UF.

Does avid cfb fans remember Auburn getting squeezed out in 2004 too or do they leave that out because.......SEC?

Does avid cfb fans remember Auburn getting squeezed out in 2004 too or do they leave that out because.......SEC?
Look, I'm just playing devil's advocate and presenting the other side of the argument. It's okay to have your view and adhere to it, but you'd be doing yourself a disservice not to look at the other side of the coin. In this matter, other CFB-related issues, and beyond.

USC TE Jalen Cope-Fitzpatrick ruled academically ineligible for the fall :smh:

hurts bc we're down to two scholarship TEs now, one of whom is a true freshman

Back
Top Bottom