20) Wisconsin: 393
21) Stanford: 347
22) Arizona: 311
23) Boise State: 240
24) Missouri: 219
25) Tennessee: 114
would replace Tennessee and that boo boo offensive line with Virginia Tech

Last edited:
Oklahoma could go 0-12 and still be ranked in the top 25 the next year.
That's usually Texas 
roll.gif

Late to the party but those Tequila Steve stories are appreciated (and well known in UW circles.)

He used to roll to parties with Kiffin and (reckless speculation) I wouldn't be surprised if he was at a couple of those house parties Lane and Mike Tomlin would hit together (google it.)

But take some of those tales with a grain of salt. Particularly the ones about UW boosters gathering to buy him out. Salty *** UDub is still bitter he left and took his recruiting with him. Gossiping like a scorned ex.

Call him seven win all you want, but UW was 0-12 with how many blue chip players before he got there?

I heard Haden's plan was to hire Sark from UW so that UW would hire Mora from UCLA (which they did try).

I think that's true. Too bad it didn't happen :smokin

Btw... Johnny_Cakes Johnny_Cakes it's since been confirmed all Sark did was slur his words during his speech and yell "******* fight on!"

The whole "ND, ASU, Oregon suck" thing was him joking with kids in the band, not to the crowd. The whole thing should have been over when Haden pulled him to the side after his speech at the event, but social media blew it up to be bigger than it is.

Didn't Mora yell "let's ******* turn up!" Or something at a university wide event last season?

Last edited:
Can the first game come already? :lol:

He was clearly sauced, definitely think people are blowing it out of proportion, :Lol

This PC world, man I tell... first my dude Bill Burr getting blown up for tame Jenner comments, now a coach can't get sauced at a private donor/alumni event with an open bar.

When you've got Chosen Rosen and 9 win Jim on your team you can do that.

Last edited:
I like your Barkley avy, IM. Do you like mine?

Mine celebrates the peak of the Lane Kiffin era, yours celebrates the peak of the Jim Mora era. It's time to get new ones, considering those coaches are not around anymore...

Oh wait...

You don't be in the forums. Cats are calling for him to be fired for "shaming the alma mater"

A local paper, not a big one, put out some click bait by saying he should be suspended the entire 2015 season, :lol: (GT#O)

Last edited:
I like your Barkley avy, IM. Do you like mine?

Mine celebrates the peak of the Lane Kiffin era, yours celebrates the peak of the Jim Mora era. It's time to get new ones, considering those coaches are not around anymore...

Oh wait...

You don't be in the forums. Cats are calling for him to be fired for "shaming the alma mater"

A local paper, not a big one, put out some click bait by saying he should be suspended the entire 2015 season, :lol: (GT#O)

You're better than that, IM. I'm going to give you some credit and say that it's early in the morning for you.

Back
Top Bottom