• Scooby Wright

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If the Noles somehow pulled this off, I don't think they're a legit threat to win it all.

Edit: well damn

Last edited:
Lol. People keep talking about Petrino's offenses.

Looks like he's calling plays scared right now. "Our defense will stop them!"

Right. because they have at all this second half.

Cardinals really **** the bed tonight.

Props to Jameis and FSU though.

Muschamp needs to be fired for screwing up Dalvin Cook and Ermon Lanes recruitment, we got third year players who cant even line up right.

Dre, why does Karlos Williams still get carries? Cook is much better RB

Muschamp needs to be fired for screwing up Dalvin Cook and Ermon Lanes recruitment, we got third year players who cant even line up right.

And Travis Rudolph*

Dre, why does Karlos Williams still get carries? Cook is much better RB

Pass pro, missed cuts & tough runs. Los played well tonight, Cook just runs certain plays better (Like the two OZ runs he broke on)

Team is beat up, but so are a lot of other teams. Gotta get some players healthy.

Last edited:
Does any other team in the country play a dude being investigated for armed robbery and beating up a pregnant woman, though?

Who's being investigated for armed robbery or charged w/ beating a woman?
Nobody said charged
laugh.gif

My question was does anyone else play a dude who's being investigated for those things right now. For the past 3 months anyone who has even the faintest whiff of domestic abuse on them has been getting shut down til things are cleared. Karlos just caught a Title IX. I'm not saying he's guilty of anything. I'm just loling at the fact that FSU doesn't give a **** and is willing to take that criticism and play him when no one else anywhere is.

Even Maradona is catching heat for domestic abuse down in South America. But Karlos Williams starts the game.

Does any other team in the country play a dude being investigated for armed robbery and beating up a pregnant woman, though?
boy stop 
Hush
laugh.gif

this doesn't even have anything to do with FSU winning tonight. Truth be told, from the limited that I've seen Cook is just as good (better?)

They may be better off with him playing and Los sitting. This goes back to them playing Jameis at the height of his problems last year too.

Jimbo doesn't give a ****.

Last edited:
They've never suspended anyone (to my knowledge) who is being "investigated" for anything, esp when 1 was already investigated months prior & another where a player was never accused of anything & where lawyers & parties on both side don't say anything happened & both say there is nothing to proceed with.

No one was suspended in the summer during title IX investigations either.

No ones gonna sit unless they are charged w/ something. Jimbo doesn't wield enoug power to stop a suspension from above as well

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom