2015 Nike Air Jordan 1 Chicago Authentic Retail vs GM/UA/REPLICA/FAKE

how about you sir Nick, what do you think on this pair?
was typing my reply as you posted.

Looks like you have a quality control issue here (mainly with the Right shoe).  As @bbestsb  pointed out, the stitching near the swoosh is a definite red flag for UAs.  I also noticed how oddly shaped the toe box is on the right shoe.

I'm puzzled b/c the left shoe looks fine.  That ziploc bag isn't an issue, b/c I use those also for storing the paper and receipts to prevent ink stains and oxidation on the midsoles (happened to a lot of my old AF1s and AJ XIs).

Hopefully some other members will chime in with their opinions....... Maybe this is just a bad pair.  If it is UA, this is one of the best I've seen.

..... And what happened to the size stickers??

Last edited:

was typing my reply as you posted.

Looks like you have a quality control issue here (mainly with the Right shoe).  As @bbestsb  pointed out, the stitching near the swoosh is a definite red flag for UAs.  I also noticed how oddly shaped the toe box is on the right shoe.

I'm puzzled b/c the left shoe looks fine.  That ziploc bag isn't an issue, b/c I use those also for storing the paper and receipts to prevent ink stains and oxidation on the midsoles (happened to a lot of my old AF1s and AJ XIs).

Hopefully some other members will chime in with their opinions....... Maybe this is just a bad pair.  If it is UA, this is one of the best I've seen.

..... And what happened to the size stickers??
so would i consider this a factory defect because everything seems right until that stitching issue or UA/Fake pair? 

Just hold up here, cause you're getting a legit check from someone that doesn't even have these shoes. Definitely get more opinions because something is fishy here... One of the shoes has the stitching line through the white part connecting with the swoosh, which has been a dead give away of fakes, also, that red stripe zip back hanging out of the box, is also a zip bag used with fakes, the fact that it is there even if not attached is another red flag... this looks like someone possibly took a pic of a real left shoe beside a fake right shoe... I'd definitely get more opinions on these.

That corner stitching was not enough to sway me. Yeah it was pretty close but it wasn't touching. And there are fakes where it isn't touching either but you can definitely tell which is stitched properly or not.

View media item 1639900
Besides, the size tag within the pair still has the correct font and the correct height unlike those with the incorrect corner stitch with a lower heel height and different font. So they are still legit.

But if you don't want them, sell em to me. :lol:

That corner stitching was not enough to sway me. Yeah it was pretty close but it wasn't touching. And there are fakes where it isn't touching either but you can definitely tell which is stitched properly or not.

View media item 1639900 thank you! Atleast i know i have a legit pair. Well not all pairs are perfect, but atleast legit

Besides, the size tag within the pair still has the correct font and the correct height unlike those with the incorrect corner stitch with a lower heel height and different font. So they are still legit.

View media item 1639900

Can I please get a legit check on the pair I received? Please state reasons as to why they might be legit/fake. Thanks in advance. My main concern is the how the Nike Air logo on the insole face the same way rather than facing each other on retail pairs. 

Can I please get a legit check on the pair I received? Please state reasons as to why they might be legit/fake. Thanks in advance. My main concern is the how the Nike Air logo on the insole face the same way rather than facing each other on retail pairs. 
That FTL sticker looks off and the lace bag looks to big, need confirmation: @exo1127, @ColdCity  

Yes the price tag is glues down, thanks for the response, should i wait for more opinions or is it a no brainier these are not legitimate?

One of my DS pair has alot of stars together on the bottom sole near the toe area. Does this mean mine is fake? 

These GMs are getting better and better...

I received a GM pair today, the lace bag looks almost like the right size. box looks right. Even came with the right production date.Came with the correct shoe tree.

But there's just two things that throws it off for me. 

First the stars are still too clustered, second the proportion of the tongue doesn't look right. 

Isn't the top part of the tongue supposed to be way smaller than the second part? 

I believe that the height of the shoe is probably lower to an authentic pair. 

Last edited:
Ok so I'm seeing some inconsistency with this post I have a pair of Chi1 but my box have the fake numbers but the shoes is the same as the ones you say are Retailers. So did you mix up the Boxs?

Back
Top Bottom