2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

That GW by Melo was sick. I was almost like he got no space, that's a bad shot but before it even went in all the other similar shots flashed before my eyes and most importantly I remember LeBron can't guard Melo effectively when it counts in a close game.

Last edited:
I was about to scream what a **** shot and he nailed it and I silently went back to editing. Impressed with Melo knocking that one down. Was a horrible look.

That GW by Melo was sick. I was almost like he got no space, that's a bad shot but before it even went in all the other similar shots flashed before my eyes and most importantly I remember LeBron can't guard Melo effectively when it counts in a close game.

dude i yelled when he hit that shot and scared the **** outta my dog :lol:

Puts on mask so people don't know it's him; posts it on social media for millions to see. 

roll.gif

well LaLa ain't really too incognito, she's most likely gonna blow their cover quick. picture HTTB opening his door , think he'd recognize Lala and put 2 and 2 together with the tall dude :lol:

I'd see his hand tats and i'd figure it out.

I'm now imagining if Melo came to my house on Halloween. :lol:

imagine every house he went to to get candy and they all asked for autographs and selfies :lol: would get annoying quick

Or worst, some non basketball genius starts telling Melo a billion ideas on how to improve the triangle because they were part of a runner up squad for a rec league.

Last edited:
If Prigs had half of an offensive game he'd be a top level PG, even at his age.

He just knows how to run the point. He does the little things that only the greats like J. KIdd and CP3 do.

Shame that he came to the league this late in his career.

Back
Top Bottom