2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

Don't they know that we are at the win limit threshold. Melo should've sat this out so he's fresh for his knee surgery the day after the all star game. These dudes so damn selfish and hard-headed.

Yeah, that was nice.

Should have made these roster moves back around game four or five. We'd be a playoff team :smh:

Last edited:
Payton is the real deal. He's got nice moves. Jason Smith really jumps so high

These guys played like their backs are against the wall. It's too damn late to have pride. They won't eem lose with dignity.

even though they're gonna win tonight, i at least am happy for the dudes who've been trying to play their hardest

you can say i got mixed emotions

If Galloway isn't in NY next season, he'll be on someone else's roster. Dude can play.

Thats great and all, but he needs to prove to me that he can help us tank. :smh:

He's a good player, he's not going to be the legit #2 next season, but he could contribue off of the bench along with mâché knees. That's all contingent on who's willing to come to the team next season. Key words being next season. This season Galloway needs to take it down a notch or two and be a team player and buy in and believe in the power of the tank.

Payton is the real deal. He's got nice moves. Jason Smith really jumps so high

Payton just gotta work on his shot and take care of the ball more.

Smith made three 3's?! wow lol

ok Langston and Lance, we get it. yall can play.
now be team players and help us get that number 1 pick.
lettuce see how committed you are to ny

Back
Top Bottom