2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

Russell has quickly become my favorite out of all the prospects too.

He could easily play either PG/SG. He'd definitely set up teammates. Can score...it's between him and Okafor.

I just wanna get something for prigs.

We could become a pretty young team next year if so, would be interesting

Last edited:
what about that pg from china that everyone is comparing to westbrook? maybe a good consolation prize if we dont land okafor

what about that pg from china that everyone is comparing to westbrook? maybe a good consolation prize if we dont land okafor
#thereturn 
pimp.gif

Stephon_Marbury_CBA.png

do it phil!

If the Knicks had 2 picks I'd love one of them to be Bobby Portis . The kid already plays like Taj Gibson

Is anyone's browser being redirected? I'm on my iPad...and I get redirected while on nt...sometimes the App Store pops up

Use Chrome, not Safari, pr0ph.

Happens on my iPad with Chrome too. Starting to get too much.
#thereturn :pimp:

Stephon_Marbury_CBA.png

do it phil!

I'm still mad at D'antoni for not giving this man a shot after he had excised his demons and was ready.

Amare posting pics of some wine he's drinking ...

View media item 1382473
"Glass of #Opusone anyone ??" - Amare ..

some of the comments cracked me up, this one especially :lol:

"You know what I love more than you wasting twenty million dollars a year so that my team will never win a freaking championship, you posting pictures of the things you are wasting 20 million dollars a year on. Why stop there, why not come to my house and rape my dog while you're at it."

you already know everybody asked if he bathed in it. also broke on him for having a $400 bottle of red in the snow :lol:

Crying at the MJ :rofl:

This dude Justin Anderson on Virginia is awesome.

Also, watching Anthony Davis is so much fun

No Baywatch?

EDIT: Oh sorry, I didn't see "teen"

Voted Saved by the bell

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom