2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

seeing the showgirls poster, i mentioned this in the other thread in general :

when i worked at The Athletes Foot i sold Jessie a pair of air max 95's , right around the time she did that movie Showgirls. shorty was actin like she won an oscar :lol:

dam i worked there when these were all over the city, around when they opened the mega store on 34th :wow:

now they're gone :lol:

^^^^ Don't forget, perhaps Melo's surgery might be the night of, or the morning after the ASG. So for those of you partaking in the summit, perhaps y'all can just carry the summit to the post op waiting room.

Melo's gonna have his surgery on Saturday then walk out the tunnel like Willis :smokin

A little off topic, but what does it matter because we're not talking about winning, this thread is like a combination of all the other threads but rolled into one under the umbrella of this thread, other threads should be like this, anyway, for some reason I think every single one of you guise are from New York. I'm the only one who isn't, so this thread has variety. This thread rocks.

I'm not either tho :nthat:
I always assumed we were all pretty much born and raised NYers in here though I'm not in NY currently unfortunately. Proph make that the next poll bruh...who grew up what borough or outta state.

City Guys theme song used to get me amped to go outside. Had me wanting to ride the train
laugh.gif
smh

lol

Back
Top Bottom