2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

I want Wes pretty badly. Efficent scorer, good defender. Could also be cheaper than a big name guy.

I can't see Jimmy leaving CHI.

Draymond would be cool but someone is gonna overpay for him & I hope it's not us.

green is getting maxed. whether it's us or someone else who knows. i could dig wes on a cheaper contract. not sure if he'd leave portland, but they need to pay a la and dame eventually so he may be the odd man out.

Tribute win for Anthony Mason. I'll take it. Shevd playing nice in the fourth quarter except ugly turnover at end of the game.

I was legitimately sad and bummed when I woke up to the news.. I saw it on my phone.

R.I.P. Anthony.

Won this for Mase 

anyone else starting to see our players grasping the offensive system these last two games 
nerd.gif

Won this for Mase 

anyone else starting to see our players grasping the offensive system these last two games :nerd:

honestly, see no system. they had melo, then no melo. whatever system they wanted to run,.it didnt work.

only guya thriving is PJ and Fisher. both illuminati. lol at fisher and his fits. spends more time worrying bout that then what works. PJ with the. it takes time, till my contract is done..

Won this for Mase 

anyone else starting to see our players grasping the offensive system these last two games :nerd:

There have been signs of the system for a few weeks with the D-Leaguers. I think it also has to do with the competition as well.

As for Okafor or Towns, after watching both of them play I think theyre both pretty legit. Although, Okafor has played better competition and more polished because of the system he plays in. Neither of them are Anthony Davis, though. He had it all. I would be content with either. Luckily for us the Top 10 is pretty deep.

I'd love for Phil to get a 2nd pick or pull something out of his *** this year and snag Rakeem Christmas. (If he lasts that long)

Back
Top Bottom