2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

So we saved 3 mil by giving a second round pick up, which then Phil gawd will use half that money to buy another team's pick? [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Oh and I hate the mentality with picks that we'll definitely be better and our picks will be guaranteed worth less in the future. That's some Isiah thinking, instead of keeping picks as insurance, that in case we're awful, even unexpectedly (like last season) we'll have picks in case.

Last edited:
Realistically, its only 1st round picks that matter. Teams always sell 2nd rounders, so if there's someone out there that we really want and they're available in the 2nd i'm sure we can buy one.

Wednesday needs to hurry up :smokin

Last edited:
Spoiling Rose's return and LeBron's in Cleveland couldn't sound any better

*Wednesday/ Thursday guise

we dont play on opening night.

i just hope to gawd we have energy for the Cavs game. dont want to get embarassed in Brons return home.
cant stand to be the laughing stock 2 yrs in a row SMH

first 2 games are a back to back, to the 2 teams who are favorites to take the 1-2 seeds this year.
did us wrong man.

What's with the Travis wear hate? Don't tell me yall think Travis outlaw or Moultrie are better...

t swift is not attractive at all whatsoever, unless you like your females to look like a 12 year old boy.

stat = standing tall and talented. i think he did give himself that name.
THIS MAN KNOWS
I'll smash a skinny chick. I like variety (shrugs).

I'll smash Arianna Grande any day of the week.
Yuck

It's not just that they're skinny though. Plenty fine skinny chicks but then there's prepubescent.

Last edited:
We got youthier in the deal...that's for sure.

Watch "Knicks 2008 Promo" on YouTube
Knicks 2008 Promo:

Someone embed...and post the original if you find it.

Last edited:
How you guys feel about the Knicks gearing to offer Marc a max deal at the age of 30 ? :rolleyes

I don't want Gasol. He's getting old and seems to be hurt a lot. I also think he's soft as ****.

If OKC doesn't win a ring, KD and Russ will be out of their quick. I would rather go after one of them.

Back
Top Bottom