2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

I aint even gonna lie I put it on mute like 3min in. Not that the rest of players don't just spew the same garbage about being on the team and getting better but this dude Williams looks like such a clown and for some reason sounded like more of one. Didn't care what he had to say.

The one signing I'm most unsatisfied with.

I aint even gonna lie I put it on mute like 3min in. Not that the rest of players don't just spew the same garbage about being on the team and getting better but this dude Williams looks like such a clown and for some reason sounded like more of one. Didn't care what he had to say.

yeah it really just sounded like he was talking to talk with nothing to really say. if that makes sene

Almost all of this. I should've muted it as well.

I have a legit reason to hate DWill because he killed Duke in the tourney years ago

Y'all hate him because he has cheese doodlez hanging from his hair :lol:

Y'all hate him because he has cheese doodlez hanging from his hair
laugh.gif
seems like a perfectly legit reason to dislike the young man

Back
Top Bottom