2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

laugh.gif
This dude Kris done won yall over in Summer League.
we just see the potential. how he progresses and how healthy he stays is a whoole other story.

I'm not ready to say impressed but Zingis da great looks familiar with the game of basketball. He's 19 so his weight isn't too much of a concern IMO. Metabolism could be peaking meaning he couldnt gain weight right now without cheating. Not upset with the pick yet...

Russell looks slow and only has one go to move that's gonna be extremely inefficient in the NBA. If he works hard he can improve and become a force

Russell looks slow and only has one go to move that's gonna be extremely inefficient in the NBA. If he works hard he can improve and become a force

He could be uncomfortable with the offense (why are they running a Princeton offense?), but that doesn't explain his lack of speed/turnovers/non-existent right hand.

I am really impressed by Kristaps's basketball intelligence. He has excellent fundamentals.

There's no way that a 7"2 guy can move like this.

Last edited:
I don't know why people ranked D'AngeSlow over Mudiay in the first place. He doesn't do anything outright better but shoot.

I wish I was at home so I could watch Porzingis. I'm already knowing he has what it takes to be a beast. I just hope he fulfills it

Back
Top Bottom