2016 JORDAN 1 BANNED BREDS LEGIT CHECK PLEASE

They havnt released yet. How are we suppose to know if they legit if we havnt seen legit pairs yet lol. Most likely these are unauthorized fakes.

These are releasing sept 3 which means they already went into production or still in production for the release date. My source gets shoes that are real China retail as well as USA retail. No UAs. But I always like to legit check the shoes he has anyways and most of them are shoes that have already been released and they always check out as fully legit. So yes I can see how it would be tough to say until these actually release. Thanks

It's really tough to tell. Give it a week or two and you will see videos on YouTube of real vs fake.

I'm leaning to UA/fake, get a closer picture of box tag, shoetrees and from behind.

Last edited:
First photo you posted failed my check.

Take a look here:-

View media item 2158058
The angle from the wing should point directly to the center of the top lace hole. All the legit pairs I have seen so far match this.

Now if you take a closer look at the top lace hole:-
View media item 2158059
You can see the hole is not punched cleanly. Legit ones have cleanly punched holes without any frills. Yours are not.

Unless my assessment is mistaken by details I saw due to the angles these photos were taken (which can always happen), I stand by what I say.

As for your own pair, looks good on my end. But please wait for others to reply for confirmation.

Size 8 is a UA/Fake, some stitching not aligned, font on inside numbers off, and box label off.

Size 10.5 UA/Fake, back looks terrible, box label off and wrong shoetree inserts.

Your pair, back still a little off, font on inside  off, and lace bag off.

Size 9.5, would like to have additional pictures but the font on the inside looking off.

So I checked out some pics of some retail pairs from different people and the theory for the holes having to be punched clean is not true. I saw some were cleaner then others but some were not perfectly punched clean at all. As for the wing being perfectly lined up to the center of the top hole I saw some that went past the top hole and some that went a bit below but I was told as long as the top of the wing points to the top hole your good.

So I checked out some pics of some retail pairs from different people and the theory for the holes having to be punched clean is not true. I saw some were cleaner then others but some were not perfectly punched clean at all. As for the wing being perfectly lined up to the center of the top hole I saw some that went past the top hole and some that went a bit below but I was told as long as the top of the wing points to the top hole your good.
Yes those are factory differences, but differences that I listed are not, these are all UA/Fake.

Can you show me what they should look like with the pair you have. Because Im llooking at other legit checks from other people that you say are good and I don't really see a difference. Like you said there are factory differences because everyone knows Nike is not consistent with quality control. I heard from people who picked up pairs through raffle and the quality was ****. Even the things you said are not factory differences can be according to these people that got crap pairs from their local retail store

Last edited:
And I know how people are... If it didn't come from a retail store then it is fake. That's not always true as well.

Back
Top Bottom